:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Abernathy
You know, if you just take a wee step back and try to assess what 12 long years of Tory government have done for this country, it’s rather a sobering experience.

I’ve tried it, and it’s all but impossible to think of any positives whatsoever emerging from those 12 and a half years. My conclusion? That literally everything is absolutely shite. Everything is far worse than it ever was before the Tories first lied their way into government under Cameron in 2010. Everything. Public services. The NHS.Living standards. Inequality. Trade. National debt. Government corruption (on an unprecedented scale). Relations with the EU. Even relations with the USA, after the Trump debacle. Nothing is any good any more, and yes, that is truly fucking depressing.

All of which begs the question : What the fuck was it all about? What was the point? What was it for?

Answers on a cyber postcard, etc, etc, etc, etc.
Spoonman, zuriblue liked this
By Yug
Tubby Isaacs wrote:More power for the people who put Liz Truss and Bozo in. That's a winner, I'm sure.

For the last twelve years you've had a Conservative Party which reflects its' members views, and look where that's got you. Lords of a shitheap of your own making, with the prospect of a prolonged spell in Opposition.

This shit is of your own making, pal. Own it.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By davidjay
Abernathy wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:14 pm You know, if you just take a wee step back and try to assess what 12 long years of Tory government have done for this country, it’s rather a sobering experience.

I’ve tried it, and it’s all but impossible to think of any positives whatsoever emerging from those 12 and a half years. My conclusion? That literally everything is absolutely shite. Everything is far worse than it ever was before the Tories first lied their way into government under Cameron in 2010. Everything. Public services. The NHS.Living standards. Inequality. Trade. National debt. Government corruption (on an unprecedented scale). Relations with the EU. Even relations with the USA, after the Trump debacle. Nothing is any good any more, and yes, that is truly fucking depressing.

All of which begs the question : What the fuck was it all about? What was the point? What was it for?

Answers on a cyber postcard, etc, etc, etc, etc.
It's to make them richer. We don't have a government, we have a get rich quick scheme.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Ask yourself why so many on the right refuse to accept social class as a determining factor in social and financial inequality...
By Tubby Isaacs
Stopping Bozo from being leader a second time is one of the pretexts. I would think Bozo could probably do better than Bannerman though. I do note Priti Patel (she of the not very high ratings) is very prominently featured. Maybe she's intending to do the Scrappy Doo "Let me at em" lark but I reckon she's behind Braverman and Badenoch on that score.
By satnav
The website set up by the Conservative Democratic Organisation is just so amateurish, when you click on the pictures of the main officers you just end up back where you started with no information about the people. The communications officer Claire Bullivant looks like she works for the Conservative Post which is a piss poor group which constantly posts rubbish on Facebook and Twitter. Surely the Tory Party can't tolerate a party within a party especially if the CDO are looking to appoint its own officers in every constituency.
By Crabcakes
Abernathy wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:14 pm I’ve tried it, and it’s all but impossible to think of any positives whatsoever emerging from those 12 and a half years.
The single positive may end up being that they have done so spectacularly badly at absolutely everything, while also having tried every crackpot scheme they have always wanted to only to discover they’re all absolute shite, that they end up wiping themselves out. Perhaps very possibility permanently, so skewed and inept have they become.
By Watchman
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:16 pm More power for the people who put Liz Truss and Bozo in. That's a winner, I'm sure.

My initial take was along the lines of “it’s something to try and counter Reform or UKIP types splitting the vote, but still carrying your blue membership card”
By Crabcakes
Interesting they’re framing it as treating the Tory membership with more respect. BecauseI’m not clear why a bunch of largely elderly, largely well-off buffoons who - when they had their choice ‘respected’ - went for someone so disastrously incompetent and ill equipped for the job they were only in it a few weeks (with most of that time was taken up with burying Liz 2) and yet they still almost bankrupted the country deserve *any* respect. They sure as fuck don’t respect any of the rest of us.
By Andy McDandy
They're rich, ergo they earned it.

Additionally, they can't be wrong because well, with that much in the bank you can't argue with that, can you? And everything hinges on that one vital metric.
By Malcolm Armsteen
I'm reminded of the story of Groucho Marx visiting WC Fields about 1935. Fields showed him his attic, which was stacked high with crates of whisky.
"But Bill", said Groucho, "Don't you know prohibition's over?"
"Yeah", Fields replied, "but it might come back..."
By Bones McCoy
Youngian wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:55 pm
Crabcakes wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:21 pm I’m sure this and Kwarteng and Truss’s very odd behaviour at times is entirely a coincidence…

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... -say-staff
Why is someone telling tales on Truss? She’s yesterday’s news.
Kwarteng possibly not, after all - anybody can get a bit carried away.
By Crabcakes
Youngian wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:55 pm
Crabcakes wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:21 pm I’m sure this and Kwarteng and Truss’s very odd behaviour at times is entirely a coincidence…

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... -say-staff
Why is someone telling tales on Truss? She’s yesterday’s news.
Story also mentions traces were found after Johnson’s parties.

Could be Sunak’s allies doing a counterattack after big dog’s chums attempt at revenge with their launch of Tory momentum? Tarring Johnson and his anointed successor at the same time?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]