:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Malcolm Armsteen
Not to mention the large number of Grade I & II listed buildings...

By Andy McDandy
There are electric charging points at my local Asda (rough end of Lancaster) and at most services on the way to work (Barrow in Furness).

Despite Lancaster having 2 universities, neither is particularly posh.
By kreuzberger
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:43 pm Houses with drives in the North of England may not be unknown either. I just found a couple of hundred of them on sale now in his constituency.
Those terraces are in streets with lighting which, I have on good authority, have been transferred to leckie board.

Running charging points from that kerbside source seems to me to be a beautiful idea.
By Youngian
Now Swellin’s gone woke. Can’t even compliment a laydee without being arrested by the PC brigade.
Sexual harassment on the street will be made a crime with jail sentences of up to two years, the government has said.
Catcalling, following someone and blocking their path will be criminalised in England under plans backed by the Home Secretary.
"Every woman should feel safe to walk our streets," Suella Braverman said.
Sexual harassment is already illegal but it is hoped creating a new offence for street harassment will encourage more people to report it to police.
"We are putting the needs of victims at the heart of our decision, which will mean the criminals who commit these acts face the consequences they deserve," Ms Braverman said. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-63916328
By Watchman
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:59 pm It is central to the psyche of Mail readers to begrudge the good fortune of others.
No politics of envy for me, no sirrreeee
By Malcolm Armsteen
He has mentioned it, but I've also seen it elsewhere (may have been Private Eye).

Whether it was in her shiny private jet or her swishy yacht I don't know.
By Oboogie
Mone is actually small fry compared to some of the corrupt bastards. So the Tories and their friends in the press will do their best to keep it personal to her, "One bad apple, tuh, what can you do? It happens in all parties, Gordon Brown sold all the gold and caused the 2008 global banking crash, don'cha know!"
By Arrowhead
This is the Christmas card Andrew Rosindell MP has sent out to his Romford constituents this year.

For added fun, check out the comments where someone has helpfully supplied a very revealing Google Streetview screencap of his address aka "Margaret Thatcher House" (clue: lottsa flags on display)

By Yug
Bones McCoy wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:14 am
soulboy wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:10 am I had to remind myself who Rosindell was. Been very quiet lately, not voted in the house since April.
Is he one of the "under suspicion" ones.
It's hard to tell, isn't it. There's so many of them.
By Andy McDandy
Flag shagger. Essex. Wanted kids in school singing the national anthem and saluting flags and stuff. Presumably goes down well with Dagenham Dave who got out of London because "it didn't feel like home any more".
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]