:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By MisterMuncher
Bones McCoy wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:57 pm She's also a crypto expert - self declared.

There are certain red flags that are hard to ignore.
The only crypto expert worth hearing is that guy who described it as "imagine if by idling your car, you could solve sudokus that you could use to buy heroin".
By Youngian
Samanfur wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:06 pm
Watchman wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:31 pm As a matter of interest, on what grounds did Mone get into the HoL?
David Cameron.

For voting Tory, and being against Scottish independence.
Was she a ‘Cameron cutie?’ a new glamorous generation of high flying Tory women. Such as Liz Truss and that gobshite who fucked off to join Metallica.
By Andy McDandy
Yes, Louise Bagshawe/Mensch. See also, the career of Mordaunt, P.; and Vorderman, C. on Question Time regurgitating Cameron attack lines.

Specifically chosen to confound the Tory stereotypes of old, pale and stale men, and women most charitably described as horsey.

In Mone's case benefiting as said from the British media's habit of sneaking in female nudity (full or partial) and underwear at any opportunity, as it's run by and aimed at sad men with the emotional age of 14.
By Youngian
and women most charitably described as horsey.

According to Jess Phillips, Tory women give each other shortened nicknames like Treez for Theresa Coffey. Didn’t say if Braverman was Sue but she’s probably not in the Pony Club gang.

Didn’t Ms Bagshawe incur Norman Tebbit’s displeasure for writing ‘dirty books?’
By Watchman
A witticism I read elsewhere; for saying she was in the knicker business, I’m surprised she didn’t leave enough to cover her arse
By Abernathy
Look at this fucking gorilla. He is Mark Jenkinson, the Tory MP for Whitehaven. Currently on Newsnight defending the permission granted by the government to open a new fucking coal mine in Cumbria. The decision is being discussed with/attacked by John Selwyn Gummer (remember him?) who is now Baron Deben, who is 83 and chairs the parliamentary committee on climate change. The gorilla is in effect defending the indefensible, and it is simply disgusting. You wonder what the fuck this government will try next. Never thought I’d see the day when John Selwyn Gummer was the voice of sanity.
Fuck. A. Duck.
Attachments
FD2B257A-6204-4EEA-84D8-CBFB38799ABA.jpeg
FD2B257A-6204-4EEA-84D8-CBFB38799ABA.jpeg (39.35 KiB) Viewed 3217 times
Arrowhead liked this
By Abernathy
The Tory MP for Solihull, Julian Knight, has had a formal complaint made about him to the Metropolitan Police, and has had the whip withdrawn.

https://news.sky.com/story/tory-mp-jul ... tz-wEtUScc

The cuntery never ends.
By Malcolm Armsteen
So do we think he's the MP that rape complaints have been made against?
By Youngian
Abernathy wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:58 pm Look at this fucking gorilla. He is Mark Jenkinson, the Tory MP for Whitehaven. Currently on Newsnight defending the permission granted by the government to open a new fucking coal mine in Cumbria. The decision is being discussed with/attacked by John Selwyn Gummer (remember him?) who is now Baron Deben, who is 83 and chairs the parliamentary committee on climate change. The gorilla is in effect defending the indefensible, and it is simply disgusting. You wonder what the fuck this government will try next. Never thought I’d see the day when John Selwyn Gummer was the voice of sanity.
Fuck. A. Duck.
Cumbria has more people with degrees in electrical engineering than anywhere else in the country. But I doubt nuclear scientists are Jenkinson’s drinking crowd.

The world’s first customer delivery of “green steel” produced without using coal is taking place in Sweden, according to its manufacturer.

The Swedish venture Hybrit said it was delivering the steel to truck-maker Volvo AB as a trial run before full commercial production in 2026. Volvo has said it will start production in 2021 of prototype vehicles and components from the green steel.

It aims to replace coking coal, traditionally needed for ore-based steel making, with renewable electricity and hydrogen. Hydrogen is a key part of the EU’s plan to reach net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050.

https://amp.theguardian.com/science/202 ... using-coal
By Abernathy
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:52 pm So do we think he's the MP that rape complaints have been made against?

Superficial, I know, but he doesn't look like a rapist.
Attachments
PC Julian Knight long.jpg
PC Julian Knight long.jpg (243.1 KiB) Viewed 3182 times
By Yug
Abernathy wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:07 pm
Andy McDandy wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:09 am What do you want? Him in a white jumpsuit, bowler hat and clown mask?
That's rapist garb?
A reference to the 'uniform' worn by the members of the rapist gang in Stanley Kubrick's fillum "A Clockwork Orange", m'lud.

Hey, look at me! I actually 'got' one of Andy's popular culture references!!1! 8-)
By Watchman
Abernathy wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:58 pm Look at this fucking gorilla. He is Mark Jenkinson, the Tory MP for Whitehaven. Currently on Newsnight defending the permission granted by the government to open a new fucking coal mine in Cumbria. The decision is being discussed with/attacked by John Selwyn Gummer (remember him?) who is now Baron Deben, who is 83 and chairs the parliamentary committee on climate change. The gorilla is in effect defending the indefensible, and it is simply disgusting. You wonder what the fuck this government will try next. Never thought I’d see the day when John Selwyn Gummer was the voice of sanity.
Fuck. A. Duck.
This bloke, 30p Anderson, Gullis….there does seem to be some genetic (missing?) link
By Crabcakes
Abernathy wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:59 am
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:52 pm So do we think he's the MP that rape complaints have been made against?

Superficial, I know, but he doesn't look like a rapist.
I know what you’re getting at, Abers. But the depressing statistics about rape, sexual abuse and inappropriate behaviour suggest we *all* look like rapists because so many men think their actions and attitudes to women are acceptable.
mattomac liked this
By Abernathy
The police have now confirmed that the complaint against Knight was one of sexual assault.

Knight is of course indignant, complaining about “gossip & innuendo”. He does, in fact, own a white boiler suit and a bowler hat.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]