:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By mattomac
You can kind of see why it would upset someone who is probably due to lose there seat at the next election and will have to seek a safer seat with a fair few others in a similar boat with the addition they may not see power for another decade if not more.

You totally see why a chamber that elects instead of appoints it’s mates could be a major issue for Simon.

It seems clear from Starmer what he wants the second chamber to be like, evidently Simon didn’t even listen
By kreuzberger
Crabcakes wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:40 pm This is rapidly going from ‘morally shit but probably just about legal’ to ‘banana republic corruption, only we’ve got all the receipts’.

Well. There Ms Mone is, leading the news breaks and the subject of the drip-drip.

She must be astounded, believing that she was untouchable and green lit to do just about anything she fancied. But, she has not reckoned with some of the subtleties of her position.

Firstly, her ministerial bezzie is/was Gove, a polecat beyond parallel and one who knows exactly how to time stories in the press, especially if they are washing up in his general direction.

Secondly, eager fan boy Johnson - a chap not known for turning down the vaguest promise of a big night in - has fallen from grace. Moreover, as a working class Scots woman she would never qualify as One Of Us if push came to shove, as it has.

It also appears that she has behaved with brazen stupidity. Mone is remarkably exposed now with few friends and not a stitch of kevlar to her name. She'll not be sleeping well.
By Bones McCoy
Currently taking leave of absence (who can tell) after attending 12% of votes in the Lords.

I wouldn't be surprised if her big boat (yacht, not face) is on its way to a non extradition destination.
Meanwhile a collection of phones, computers and other portable devices are accidentally falling into the sea.

Expect to see the party close ranks, and deny everything about the rest of the VIP lane shenanigans.

It has the feel of the last days of the Johnson Junta.
1. Ignore.
2. Deny.
3. Nobody knew what was going on.
4. Well OK, but it was just a little ....
5. It's true, but we were doing our best.
By MisterMuncher
Vine is currently giving light and air to notions that Meaghan Markle faked her pregnancies in her Mail column so I don't really know how much longer that will be a viable pathway
By Andy McDandy
Looking at her bio (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_ ... oness_Mone), she looks incredibly dodgy from the word go.

Model, then marketing for a brewery. Lied about her qualifications. Sets up MJM International (no explanation of what the company is set up to actually do), then seemingly does nothing for 3 years before "inventing" the Ultimo bra (in fact just getting a licence to sell the product in Europe). Sells iffy health products and tanning pills. Lies some more in publicity, seems to be going down the Trump route of "at least they're talking about me". Starts spouting Conservative attack lines. Gets publicity because the British media love any excuse to show some tit. Heads up a small business review that seems to go nowhere. Joins HoL, does fuck all until Covid.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]