:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Youngian
A government so desperate Oliver Dowden has been bought back into play to do the media rounds. Even Laura K couldn’t arsed to throw him a line. Furious about the asylum seeker crisis until Kuenssberg reminded Dowden he’s in the government that’s in charge. The government are now populists heckling at themselves.
By Watchman
Taking back control!

A key European Union lawmaker has described meetings with the U.K. government over the country’s data protection reform plans as “appalling.”

French MEP Gwendoline Delbos-Corfield said she felt “we were taken for fools” after Digital Minister Julia Lopez quit the meeting halfway through, U.K. Home Office ministers didn't bother to meet them and the U.K.'s data regulator, the Information Commissioner's Office, sent Acting Executive Director Emily Keaney rather than chief John Edwards.

Delbos-Corfield said the ICO official “didn’t seem to know anything about data protection” and couldn’t elaborate beyond one-sentence answers. She contrasted this with a recent visit to the under-fire Irish data commissioner Helen Dixon, who “was very prepared” with stats at her fingertips.

https://www.politico.eu/article/we-were ... tion-snub/
By Malcolm Armsteen
2019 intake. Red wall.

Degree in theology, primary school teacher...
By Abernathy
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:44 pm 2019 intake. Red wall.

Degree in theology, primary school teacher...
There’s definitely a pattern there. One of the many damaging aspects of the Brexit deception is that it seems to have conned rather a lot of otherwise decent people into voting for cunts.
By Watchman
An exchange from todays PMQ’s, what the fuck is that all about?

Bob Blackman (Con) asks about antisemitism, which he says is still prevalent in society today. Will the PM congratulate Holocaust survivors?

Sunak thanks Blackman for his powerful question. The government is tackling antisemitism in all its form.
By Yug
That is probably all about an attempt to fool the voting public into believing the arch anti-Semitism enabling, jam-obsessed Putin stooge is still wielding power in the Labour Party.
By Andy McDandy
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... als-tories

Marina Hyde on Johnson's resignation honours...
We have an unelected second chamber and the second mandate-free prime minister in just over two months. Meanwhile, the former health secretary who spent most of the pandemic telling everyone how to behave has absconded from his post as a member of parliament, and is currently poised to pocket a rumoured £400,000 fee to enter the I’m A Celebrity jungle, where he claims to want to talk to the public about dyslexia. That’s going to be difficult with his mouth full of kangaroo cock.
Johnson had already created 86 peers, meaning that a hefty percentage of the 800 or so members of the upper chamber will have now been appointed by him. Some Tory donor who was Jacob Rees-Mogg’s business partner was recently ennobled by Liz Truss, solely so he could become investment minister. Lord Johnson (no relation, in this rare case) held the investment minister post for precisely 26 days before the Truss administration died in a freak prime ministering accident, but he is now in the Lords and able to influence British law for the rest of his life.

Yet on it all rolls, in the hope that people won’t notice. Indeed, the task of noticing such things has become almost a full-time job. Every now and then I have to remind myself that at least 56 MPs are reportedly facing sexual misconduct allegations. Where are we with any of those?
Trust in all politicians has been damaged, and distrust of democracy has inevitably followed. Still, no doubt most of Johnson’s resignation honours will be waved through. What’s another straw on the camel’s back?
By Yug
Twelve years of Tory rule gives us rail strikes, bus driver strikes, docks strikes, barristers striking. And now the nurses have voted to go on strike. Oh, and over a million civil servants looking to quit in the next two years.

I'll take chaos under Milliband any day over this shitshow.
Tubby Isaacs, Watchman, Samanfur and 4 others liked this
By Yug
Further to.my list above (where I forgot to mention postal workers), as I was leaving work today I caught the tail end of a piece on Sky News where the presenter chappie was saying "...and the Coast Guards and Driving Examiners have also voted to strike."

How fucking bad is it that the Coast Guards want to strike? I'm not sure about driving examiners, but I have never heard of Coast Guards taking industrial action before.

What the fuck are those weapons-grade thundercunys on the Government benches doing to this country?
Oboogie liked this
By satnav
BBC Breakfast this morning did a segment on the Grenfell Towers inquiry one of the people being interviewed at the inquiry was Eric Pickles who came over as totally obnoxious when he basically told the inquiry to get a move on because he was a very busy man. I'm sure that will have gone down like a bath of cold sick to anybody who lost a loved one in the fire.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]