:sunglasses: 57.1 % :pray: 4.8 % :laughing: 28.6 % :poo: 9.5 %
By Tubby Isaacs
Real galaxy of Ukrainians on that panel.
Jeremy Corbyn, UK Member of Parliament
Jill Stein, Former Green Party Presidential Nominee
Vijay Prashad, Tricontinental Institute for Social Research
Brian Becker, ANSWER Coalition
Eugene Puryear, Breakthrough News
Claudia de la Cruz, The People’s Forum
Medea Benjamin, CODEPINK
…and more!
Anti-war forces in the United States and across the world may have different analyses of Russia, Ukraine, and this tragic war, but we can unite around one thing: there is no road to peace if US government policy remains to obstruct negotiations and send endless weapons into the war zone.
Why is it a war zone?
Oboogie liked this
By The Weeping Angel
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:52 pm Real galaxy of Ukrainians on that panel.
Jeremy Corbyn, UK Member of Parliament
Jill Stein, Former Green Party Presidential Nominee
Vijay Prashad, Tricontinental Institute for Social Research
Brian Becker, ANSWER Coalition
Eugene Puryear, Breakthrough News
Claudia de la Cruz, The People’s Forum
Medea Benjamin, CODEPINK
…and more!
Anti-war forces in the United States and across the world may have different analyses of Russia, Ukraine, and this tragic war, but we can unite around one thing: there is no road to peace if US government policy remains to obstruct negotiations and send endless weapons into the war zone.
Why is it a war zone?
It's part of an attempt to try and shift the blame for the war from Russia to America.
By Crabcakes
That’s quite the unintentional self-own from Jez there. Lula scraped a win against an utterly loathed and cack-handed right-winger, and he did so by reaching out.

When Jez was in a similar situation against May, the best he could do was a less bad than expected 2nd place. When he ran entirely on his coalition of trade unions and social movements he handed Johnson a massive majority.

So yeah, he might want to wind his neck in there and stop trying to bask in someone else’s glory for something he couldn’t pull off himself.
Oboogie, Abernathy liked this
By Malcolm Armsteen
I wish the people paying my pension were that way inclined...
By The Weeping Angel
Arrowhead wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:00 pm A shattering blow to the Labour movement in this country. They may as well not bother turning up at the next election ;)

I should also point out that Matt Zarb-Cousin once described the Greens as "bottom-feeding small timers" who were "not interested in winning or achieving anything". I suppose that will go down well at the Green Party conference.
Last edited by The Weeping Angel on Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arrowhead, mattomac liked this
By Crabcakes
He went on to not say (but anyone reading between the lines could conclude): “I, having previously enjoyed considerably more limelight under the last Labour leader, have decided that as I am now widely derided as a crank - for my support for aggressive dictators such as Putin - I will instead shift my allegiances to a smaller group I previously vilified. In doing so, I’ll make myself a bigger, noisier fish in a smaller pond, get more attention, and thus perpetuate my sense of self-importance, which is ultimately the most critical issue here rather than, say, consistency or moral integrity. Thank you.”
Abernathy, The Weeping Angel, Oboogie and 1 others liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]