:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
Bamford family has contributed almost £50k to ex-PM’s lifestyle since July, register of MPs’ interests shows

Setting aside political leanings, how could a successful business man be taken in by such an obvious charlatan
Brexit, probably. Always been attractive to a certain sort of businessman, "with a sense of history". Think of Bob Hoskins in the Long Good Friday going past derelict Docklands. Except I think Bob/Harold was probably pro-EU, as he talks about going into business with Germans once the US Mafia have told him to fuck off.
Brexit is attractive to crooked operators fined £20m by the ECJ for price fixing. And get a nice earner in return. Government has coughed up £11m match funds for Bamford who claims to be building hydrogen buses at the recent purchase of Wrights factory in Ballymena. £22m doesn’t sound a very ambitious budget to produce hydrogen engines for mass production. One to watch.
JCB gets £600m government loan as 'insurance policy' https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/20 ... ce-policy/
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:58 pm Brexit, probably. Always been attractive to a certain sort of businessman, "with a sense of history". Think of Bob Hoskins in the Long Good Friday going past derelict Docklands. Except I think Bob/Harold was probably pro-EU, as he talks about going into business with Germans once the US Mafia have told him to fuck off.
It wasn’t until the Ray years that Arthur launched Daley into Europe.
Watchman wrote:Bamford family has contributed almost £50k to ex-PM’s lifestyle since July, register of MPs’ interests shows

Setting aside political leanings, how could a successful business man be taken in by such an obvious charlatan
And they used to call the EU a gravy train! Johnson's basically trousered a PM's salary for 3 months, a MP's salary for two, for doing fuck all and he gets his rent paid by a donor? Whilst his constituents in Uxbridge are fucked with the cost of living? And the watchdogs are OK with this?
Watchman liked this
Youngian wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:43 pm
That wasn't particularly convincing. I don't remember all that much excitement about "1992", certainly not enough for Arthur to have picked up on. Though I suppose he could have got excited about booze cruising, and there are a couple of episodes based on that.
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:46 pm
Youngian wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:43 pm
That wasn't particularly convincing. I don't remember all that much excitement about "1992", certainly not enough for Arthur to have picked up on. Though I suppose he could have got excited about booze cruising, and there are a couple of episodes based on that.
Alan Sugar got very exciting and fronted government info ads where he suggested the end of different sockets on electrical devices would come. Not that they you need the SM to achieve that goal but UK three pin plugs are one issue to get Brexity about. Much better than foreign plug muck.

Arthur was getting Ray to pick up bargain price cars from Belgium only to be mugged off by drug smugglers.
The latest list also shows Mr Johnson was paid £276,000 for a speech five weeks after leaving Downing Street.
On 14 October - a few days after visiting Mr Murdoch - Mr Johnson spoke to the Council of Insurance Agents and Brokers in Colorado Springs. He gave a 30-minute speech and a 45-minute "fireside chat" at the event.
The former PM worked for eight-and-a-half hours, meaning he was paid an hourly rate of more than £32,400. Mr Johnson and two members of staff also received free transport and accommodation.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]