:sunglasses: 30 % :pray: 5 % :laughing: 40 % :cry: 15 % :🤗 10 %
By Spoonman
Nadine Dorries to stand in for Piers Morgan on TalkTV show

One of Boris Johnson’s most vocal backers to guest-host Uncensored in week of Tory leadership contest

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... uncensored

My expectations for Ms Dorries presenting this are so low, that if it doesn't turn into an utter car wreck she'll have done well.
By Oboogie
davidjay wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:34 pm
Oboogie wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:08 pm I'll be impressed if she manages to stay on her stool.

Presumably none of the leadership candidates will go near her.
I can think of one who very likely has already.
Indeed, and that is precisely why Carrie won't let him attend.
By Spoonman
She's landed a regular Friday night slot on Talk TV - and guess who her first guest is?

Nadine Dorries to interview Boris Johnson on launch of her TalkTV show

Former culture secretary and Johnson loyalist picks ex-PM as launch guest for regular Friday night show

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... alktv-show

Presumably the interview will be conducted while the theme to "Our Tune" will be playing in the background.
By Andy McDandy
I read a thing recently about "secondary viewing", such as YouTube clips, embedded images and write-ups in other publications, and how this is seen as more important than basic ratings nowadays.

Essentially, the purpose of Talk TV* isn't to attract viewers, but to provide content for the rest of the Murdoch machine to comment on and recycle. So nobody will watch this show, but a) it's "out there", like a written answer on the day before parliamentary recess, and b) it's now up for review and discussion.

*Ditto GB News etc.
By Abernathy
Spoonman wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:04 pm She's landed a regular Friday night slot on Talk TV - and guess who her first guest is?

Former culture secretary and Johnson loyalist picks ex-PM as launch guest for regular Friday night show

Presumably the interview will be conducted while the theme to "Our Tune" will be playing in the background.

Gawd, yes. I can see it now. Nad doing her Princess Diana act, peeking coyly out from under her fringe. Johnson desperately trying to stay cool as Nad wanks him off under the desk.

Worth a watch.
By Bones McCoy
Abernathy wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:32 pm
Spoonman wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:04 pm She's landed a regular Friday night slot on Talk TV - and guess who her first guest is?

Gawd, yes. I can see it now. Nad doing her Princess Diana act, peeking coyly out from under her fringe. Johnson desperately trying to stay cool as Nad wanks him off under the desk.

Worth a watch.
Please tune your "Theatre of the mind" to a projectile vomiting GIF.

So you don't have to watch one.
By satnav
One of the last pledges Johnson made as PM was to clampdown on MPs having second jobs following the Owen Paterson but here we are six months later and Tory MPs seems to be picking up extra new jobs every day. We have at least 3 Tories now working for GB News with Lee Anderson now a regular guest. I'm not sure that it does the Tories any favour because it just reminds people on a regular basis how nasty the Tory party has become.
By Malcolm Armsteen
I'm not sure that the GBNews audience (Sid and Doris Bonkers) see it that way.
By davidjay
satnav wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:04 pm One of the last pledges Johnson made as PM was to clampdown on MPs having second jobs following the Owen Paterson but here we are six months later and Tory MPs seems to be picking up extra new jobs every day. We have at least 3 Tories now working for GB News with Lee Anderson now a regular guest. I'm not sure that it does the Tories any favour because it just reminds people on a regular basis how nasty the Tory party has become.
It's not reminding normal people, it's reinforcing their voter base.
Oboogie, Youngian liked this
By Andy McDandy
See above comment on secondary viewing.

Also see the 2016 American election. Dominate the news cycle, for good or ill, and at least people know about you, while your opponent languishes in obscurity.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Has announced she's standing down at the next election.

You're in there, Boris.
Oboogie liked this
By Abernathy
Mad Nad has announced that she will not stand again for re-election (and blames Rishi Sunak).

No surprise really, but another sign that the Tory ship of corruption is hopelessly holed below the waterline. Looks like the peerage from darlin’ Boris ain’t materialising.

Bye, Nadders.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ ... 79338.html
By Yug
And good fucking riddance.

One of the attractions of emigrating to Yorkshire was the thought that that festering bucket of stupid wouldn't be my MP any more.

I'll be able to vote against Andrew Percy*, cuntservative member for Brigg and Goole.

* Me neither.
By Malcolm Armsteen

And that's the image you get when you piss off the photographer...
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]