:sunglasses: 16.7 % :laughing: 61.1 % :cry: 16.7 % :🤗 5.6 %
By Oboogie
Further to Samanfur's post and answering the question in this thread's title, it appears Truss forgot to vote in her own confidence vote, thus breaking her own whip. That'll solve the problem of how to get rid of her!

"Tory rebels warned they will be punished over 'confidence vote' in 1.30am U-turn
The 36 MPs who abstained include Boris Johnson, Kwasi Kwarteng, Theresa May and Liz Truss herself"

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/20 ... am-u-turn/
And to think, there are still those out there who want Kier to rant and rave at every opportunity; this is a clear win for the intelligent, measured approach
Arrowhead, Oboogie liked this
By Youngian
Watchman wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:16 am And to think, there are still those out there who want Kier to rant and rave at every opportunity; this is a clear win for the intelligent, measured approach
I’d be happy with that but Starmer’s smarter than I am and 30 points ahead in the polls.
By Samanfur
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:09 am Theresa May was paired, Truss is now officially recorded as voting, apparently a card reader problem.
Attachments
Odds on others having that problem, anyone?
Odds on others having that problem, anyone?
BdX5Gy2CMAAbfoc.jpg_large.jpg (7.86 KiB) Viewed 1825 times
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]