:sunglasses: 15.8 % :laughing: 63.2 % :cry: 15.8 % :🤗 5.3 %
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:54 pm It's apparently even worse than we thought.

Didn't the OBR send a draft to Kwarteng? If it was anything like this, how on earth could he go ahead and do that budget? Did Truss see a draft to this effect? If she did then I think she's got to resign.

Slightly concerning, this, as Reeves and Starmer did not oppose the 1p cut in the standard rate.
We won't see her until PMQ's no doubt. How she can't see how bad her behaviour and actions look is just baffling. Does she really think that it's acceptable for a PM to only be seen popping their head out the door for half an hour every week. She shat the bed and has to lay in that shitty bed for everyone to see.
Arrowhead liked this
Youngian wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:43 pm Sympathy for Liz is in short supply but along comes the odious Ms Oakeshott. Either questioning, mocking or trivialising a person’s breakdown into depression isn’t a good look.

Hardly surprising.
Oakeshott's a complete shit.
Malcolm Armsteen, Youngian, Watchman and 1 others liked this
Bones McCoy wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:51 pm Hardly surprising.
She is closely related to Lord Oakeshott, who I remember being one of the few dissenting Lib Dem voices during the coalition era, to the extent that he donated over £300,000 to a number of Labour candidates in the leadup to GE2015. He must be absolutely aghast at her public utterances - shades of Dan Hodges/Glenda Jackson.
By Oboogie
Dalem Lake wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:06 pm We won't see her until PMQ's no doubt. How she can't see how bad her behaviour and actions look is just baffling. Does she really think that it's acceptable for a PM to only be seen popping their head out the door for half an hour every week. She shat the bed and has to lay in that shitty bed for everyone to see.
I was wondering if she might do a Johnson and run away and make her Deputy do it. I hear Kiev's lovely this time of year.
Last edited by Oboogie on Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arrowhead wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:51 pm
Bones McCoy wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:51 pm Hardly surprising.
She is closely related to Lord Oakeshott, who I remember being one of the few dissenting Lib Dem voices during the coalition era, to the extent that he donated over £300,000 to a number of Labour candidates in the leadup to GE2015. He must be absolutely aghast at her public utterances - shades of Dan Hodges/Glenda Jackson.
IIRC Ms. Oakeshott was the main person promoting Cameron's "Pig gate" rumour.
Conservative Home Tonight

It’s all over for Truss

https://conservativehome.com/2022/10/16 ... for-truss/

But it's OK, the headbangers know who's to blame.
And then came Carrie and her trendy-lefty north-London, metropolitan establishment friends.
Read the comments if you dare.
You'll be left wondering how many additional secure mental units we need to build.
Watchman liked this
By mattomac
Abernathy wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:28 pm
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:54 pm It's apparently even worse than we thought.

Didn't the OBR send a draft to Kwarteng? If it was anything like this, how on earth could he go ahead and do that budget? Did Truss see a draft to this effect? If she did then I think she's got to resign.

Slightly concerning, this, as Reeves and Starmer did not oppose the 1p cut in the standard rate.
That would be on the assumption Labour know what the finances look like, I assume whatever they did look like when they last looked they aren’t like that now.
By davidjay
Bones McCoy wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:35 pm Conservative Home Tonight

It’s all over for Truss

https://conservativehome.com/2022/10/16 ... for-truss/

But it's OK, the headbangers know who's to blame.
And then came Carrie and her trendy-lefty north-London, metropolitan establishment friends.
Read the comments if you dare.
You'll be left wondering how many additional secure mental units we need to build.
It's a sad but true fact that most of the shit Truss is getting is because she's not right-wing enough.
The Weeping Angel wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:22 pm If she goes this week will she be the shortest serving Prime Minister in history?
Truss is currently on 41 days, which puts her at the bottom of the pile by some distance.

Next on the list is George Canning, who served as PM for 119 days before dying in office:

List of prime ministers of the United Kingdom by length of tenure
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]