:sunglasses: 57.1 % :pray: 4.8 % :laughing: 28.6 % :poo: 9.5 %
By Malcolm Armsteen
59EB5FE5-0A54-4914-A2AB-E11883833E5D.jpeg
59EB5FE5-0A54-4914-A2AB-E11883833E5D.jpeg (65.75 KiB) Viewed 2739 times
By Crabcakes
mattomac wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:42 am The response amongst die in the wool conservatives seem to be less hurt than the response amongst the far left of the Labour Party to these opinion polls.
I have some sympathy*. In less than 3 years they’ve gone from running the Labour Party to near irrelevance, while seeing the team they said wouldn’t appeal to anyone open up a record-breaking lead over the Tories. And worst of all, all those ‘centrist dads’ and ‘melts’ will be able to claim to be part of what put the next Labour government in power, and part of making life better for the people who need help the most. As opposed to part of a clusterfuck that handed Boris Johnson a huge majority.

It’s a hell of a reality check that not only did no one believe in their policies, but that loads of people believe in the policies of the people they loathe even more than the Tories.

*Ha! Just kidding. I think it’s fucking hilarious. I’d expect alleged paediatric doctor guy would be making another fake account to shitpost in some vain scream into the abyss, but he’s probably had an aneurysm at the fall of the absolute boy and the rise of ‘Keith’. Get well soon, buddy! 😉
By The Weeping Angel
Crabcakes wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:30 pm
mattomac wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:42 am The response amongst die in the wool conservatives seem to be less hurt than the response amongst the far left of the Labour Party to these opinion polls.
I have some sympathy*. In less than 3 years they’ve gone from running the Labour Party to near irrelevance, while seeing the team they said wouldn’t appeal to anyone open up a record-breaking lead over the Tories. And worst of all, all those ‘centrist dads’ and ‘melts’ will be able to claim to be part of what put the next Labour government in power, and part of making life better for the people who need help the most. As opposed to part of a clusterfuck that handed Boris Johnson a huge majority.

It’s a hell of a reality check that not only did no one believe in their policies, but that loads of people believe in the policies of the people they loathe even more than the Tories.

*Ha! Just kidding. I think it’s fucking hilarious. I’d expect alleged paediatric doctor guy would be making another fake account to shitpost in some vain scream into the abyss, but he’s probably had an aneurysm at the fall of the absolute boy and the rise of ‘Keith’. Get well soon, buddy! 😉
All they've got is a documentary produced by a media outlet owned by a slave state which proves they were stabbed in the back for comfort.
mattomac liked this
By The Weeping Angel
Wait a minute one of the witnesses in the Labour files turned out to be an anti-semitic fuckloon. I never saw that one coming.

https://www.thejc.com/news/news/secret- ... LN13OJu84j
A leading voice in the controversial Al Jazeera series The Labour Files allegedly set up a Twitter account that spread hatred against Jews, including calling the Chief Rabbi a “white supremacist”.

Disgraced former barrister Damian McCarthy, a Corbynite activist from Brighton, is one of the stars of the documentary, which attempts to prove that the Labour antisemitism scandal was concocted to undermine Jeremy Corbyn.

In the programme, Mr McCarthy says his life was shattered by alleged threats against his family by enemies of the former Labour leader. He tells the producers he still fears for their safety.

But the Gnasher Jew online investigation unit claims that digital analysis suggests he was behind a Twitter account called Truth and Justice, which the social media platform has now closed.
By Arrowhead
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:13 pm Emma Dent-Coad blocked from standing in Kensington.
And the Corbynite's favoured candidate in Camberwell & Peckham (Harriet Harman's seat) has also been blocked from the long-list. Supposedly for 'Liking' a historic Green Party tweet, but surely there has to be more to it than just that.

Lots of unhappy Hammer & Sickle guys on Twitter tonight........
By Arrowhead
The Weeping Angel wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:35 pm Supposedly it was because of this.

https://www.jewishnews.co.uk/labour-cou ... ihra-vote/
In that case, good riddance to the utter prat. The last thing we need are guys like that worming their way into parliament as Labour MPs.

I was thinking earlier today, it was around this time last year that I started having a few misgivings regarding Starmer's leadership. It's stories like this which really make you appreciate the vital importance of what he has achieved so far.
By Arrowhead
It's all kicking off at Camberwell & Peckham CLP, where three members of the selection committee have now resigned in the wake of Maurice Mcleod being omitted from the selection long-list.

I have to be honest and say that, after the events of the past few years, I have very little sympathy for these guys anymore. Especially when they also go on to denounce the recent deselection of Sam Tarry.

By Oboogie
Corbyn has agreed to speak at a pro-Putin, anti-NATO event called "The Real Path To Peace in Ukraine" in New York on November 19th.

The event is organised by "The People's Forum", I've just had a look at their website, according to them, the road to peace is to let Russia win. They're imperialists!
https://peoplesforum.org/events/the-rea ... n-ukraine/
Arrowhead liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]