:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Malcolm Armsteen
Max Hastings of all people calling for the Tories to be gone...

Oboogie, Arrowhead liked this
By mattomac
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:19 pm Max Hastings of all people calling for the Tories to be gone...

I think Starmer does hold back a bit because of the situation from what he took over, it felt like at least two election until we could seriously discuss us as the largest party let alone a majority.

And it still might be that, there still is a bit of a Corbyn drag though the Tarry stuff does nothing damaging for us.
By Crabcakes
I’m assuming Starmer is holding back a bit as well because if you give out any ideas the Tories will steal them, because they have absolutely fuck all.

Plus it’s like beating up the weakest kid in school. Truss and her cabinet are pitiful, and doing more than enough damage themselves. It’s more a case of wanting to be seen passing over a bottle of scotch and a revolver than putting the boot in.
mattomac liked this
By Watchman
Just to get a local view, I looked at our local Conservative Association home page: the main article is our MP launching a competition for local primary school pupils to design a Christmas card
Absolutely no mention of national issues that may be affecting her constituents
mattomac liked this
By Samanfur
Arise, Sir Jake Berry. Yes, that guy.

Member of Parliament for Rossendale and Darwen; Minister without Portfolio and Chairman of the Conservative Party; former Minister of State for the Northern Powerhouse and Local Growth. For political and public service to the North of England.
And totally not for being married to Alex's office manager.

Can we have the vomit emoji back, please?
By Arrowhead
Samanfur wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:23 pm Arise, Sir Jake Berry. Yes, that guy.
Knighted after being an MP for TWELVE whole years, wow!

Mind you, I've just remembered that Nicola Blackwood was made a life peer for the honour of losing Oxford West & Abingdon to Layla Moran after seven epic years. Likewise James "Orban" Wharton as well.
By Malcolm Armsteen
davidjay wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:22 pm
Watchman wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 11:26 am Re the “woke” question; is this tacit recognition that even a culture war isn’t going to cut it as a distraction anymore?
It's all they've got.
And the cracking bazongas.
By Arrowhead
A very nail-on-the-head article from Ian Leslie regarding the ongoing shitshow, including this cracking observation re the fates of Kwarteng & Truss:

The last couple of weeks have made for grisly viewing: it’s as if Ridley Scott had kept the movie going after Thelma and Louise drove off that cliff and forced us to watch as they hit the rocks. Well, one is dead, and the other isn’t long for it.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

https://ianleslie.substack.com/p/reptile-wars
By Watchman
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:23 pm
davidjay wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:22 pm
Watchman wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 11:26 am Re the “woke” question; is this tacit recognition that even a culture war isn’t going to cut it as a distraction anymore?
It's all they've got.
And the cracking bazongas.
Behave, I expect better from you Mr Armsteen!
By satnav
The Mail's Andrew Pierce is now touting Ben Wallace as a replacement for Truss because Pierce believes that what the Tory party is lacking at the moment is discipline! Given that Wallace refused to throw his hat in the ring when Johnson was ousted I can't see him changing his mind if Truss was to fall under a bus.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]