:sunglasses: 15.8 % :laughing: 63.2 % :cry: 15.8 % :🤗 5.3 %
They are awful at this politics, oddest thing is they seem to be a government with inertia, scared of it’s shadow, whether this is off the back of how bad the mini budget went or this is how it was going be anyhow is unknown.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... s-scrapped
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:38 pm Is the Express turning on Truss off its own bat, or is Braverman briefing against her?

Braverman's already shit all over the sensible policy to have lots of Indian working visas. I wonder if Truss is going to have to get rid of her pretty soon.

Braverman’s political instincts here are sound from a Tory POV. If the Tories can’t cut immigration what’s their USP with a quarter of the electorate? Worse still is these immigrants ain’t coming from white people land anymore.
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:29 pm I don't know if that's right nowadays. Johnson set liberal numbers for visas and nobody much cared. "Control" rather than numbers may be what counts.
Just for fun, I looked up how many of ‘them’ are coming in now compared to 1968 when Enoch made his infamous speech. Everyone will know the numbers from the tabloids when a Labour government inherits these figures. There weren’t any white Slovak nannies on Farage’s posters.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
satnav wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:36 pm Apparently there is also a peerage for Paul Dacre which could prove embarrassing given that the Mail is about to face an legal battle with a number of high profile individuals over some of its dodgy news gathering methods.
Since when did this lot do embarrassed?
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:45 pm Smack of firm government, this isn't. Truss says nothing herself, but sends out an aide to make this bizarre attack. "Sadistic"? What does that mean in this context?

The number of Cabinet members in open revolt suggests a problem not in Gove's power to stop.

St Helena?
Floated the idea of giving him a senior diplomatic job
Truss has had a reasonable day- best so far. Decided that, on balance, markets probably didn't want a "disruptor" to replace Tom Scholar in the Treasury. And knocked down Braverman's drug nonsense.

Just the drivel about the energy efficiency campaign.
davidjay liked this
And knocked down Braverman's drug nonsense.

Enraging social conservatives is an unexpected bonus to Truss’s premiership. According to Dorries, Truss has also junked the Online Safety Bill which is vigorously opposed by civil liberties groups and industry voices for a number reasons I’ve forgotten.
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:54 pm Truss has had a reasonable day- best so far. Decided that, on balance, markets probably didn't want a "disruptor" to replace Tom Scholar in the Treasury. And knocked down Braverman's drug nonsense.

Just the drivel about the energy efficiency campaign.
Then again, a reasonable day for Truss is not setting fire to Downing Street or declaring war on Portugal.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]