:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Malcolm Armsteen
Why not, it appears everybody else has.
By Oboogie
Youngian wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:14 pm No details as to why Connor Burns is suspended apart from it happened in the bar at party conference. Did he touch up Liz?
Seems unlikely as Burns is gay.
Twitter rumour is 'it' occurred at an LGBTQ fringe event and Burns' conduct has been compared to Chris Pincher. No source given and I've no idea if that's accurate.
By kreuzberger
The Burns scandal seems to be so toxic that the news seepage is as tight as a seventeen year-old researcher.

That would indicate, to me at least, that there is more than hanky-panky to be dealt with. Rather there is a victim and perhaps even very real concern for their well-being.

That might also suggest that there have been criminal actions, and it would come as no surprise that tories would want to rapidly wash their hands of the whole affair.

Am I being too cynical?
By Tubby Isaacs
kreuzberger wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:35 pm The Burns scandal seems to be so toxic that the news seepage is as tight as a seventeen year-old researcher.

That would indicate, to me at least, that there is more than hanky-panky to be dealt with. Rather there is a victim and perhaps even very real concern for their well-being.

That might also suggest that there have been criminal actions, and it would come as no surprise that tories would want to rapidly wash their hands of the whole affair.

Am I being too cynical?
I wonder if it's "that bad". You don't have to be a political genius to see that Johnson hanging on to Pincher didn't go well.

But it would also be on brand for it to be very bad, you I wouldn't bet against you.
By Youngian
I wonder if it's "that bad". You don't have to be a political genius to see that Johnson hanging on to Pincher didn't go well.

Sounds plausible. As Starmer puts a bit of stick about if MPs step out of line, he’s always in a position to castigate the Tories from on high. If Truss doesn’t take action Keir gets free punches; sleaze, indecision, not up to the job, weak, desperate to hold onto ministers.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By Samanfur
Bones McCoy wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:14 am Connor "Third Degree" Burns (Cos he got a thid class degree Geddit!!).

Suspended for using HoC notepaper for intimidatory messages during a dispute involving family business.
The source of the "Ambushed by cake" quote.

Fekim!!
The version of events I saw said that he'd touched up a male researcher. Given that he was listed on the Pestminster list back in the day for serially doing that, it seems plausible.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]