:sunglasses: 15.8 % :laughing: 63.2 % :cry: 15.8 % :🤗 5.3 %
Truss and Kwarteng both have impressive academic records and seem similar characters in their lack of detectable emotional intelligence and not coping well outside of their wheelhouse. Geeky you might say but not in a nice way and a lot of libertarian types are like that.
In a parallel universe Liz and Kwasi are a happy if slightly odd couple running a comic shop.
Dalem Lake liked this
Is their academic record a product of intelligence or training?
satnav wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:34 pm I can't think of a single speech or interview that Truss has given that would suggest that she is up to the job of being prime minister. Truss doesn't seem to have any real convictions and just parrots the views of the last think tank she was briefed by.
She’d struggle to be up to the job of doorman for a cave
Do a tour of local radio they said.
It'll be relaxing they said.

And poor old unlucky and poorly advised Lizzie walks into something resembling the street fight scenes from the Anchorman franchise.

And today we learned that nice cuddly safe local radio can dish out whoopass by the gallon.
Something that LauraK and many of her national news colleagues can only dream of.
A fascinating discussion of Truss' performance on The News Agents podcast - give it a listen.

Good analysis of Starmer, too.

Maitless is ace.
Dalem Lake liked this
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:33 am A fascinating discussion of Truss' performance on The News Agents podcast - give it a listen.

Good analysis of Starmer, too.

Maitless is ace.
Their discussions are illuminating especially dissecting Starmer’s speech. I’m part of the choir so Keir isn’t singing to me and don’t always understand his strategising (trust him to know what he’s doing).
Sopel and Maitless had a similar format on the BBC but this is more off the leash without resorting to shock jock tactics. And there’s no ‘on the other hand John Redwood argued the Moon was made of cheese.’ Hoo fucking ray to that.
Arrowhead liked this
By satnav
I wonder which PR guru thought it was a good idea for Liz Truss to pose for pictures wearing a British Gas uniform. I know that Johnson was keen on raiding the dressing up box but surely even he would have realised that donning the uniform of a company that stands to make billions whilst many of its customers are two scared to turn on their heating.

Do have a scroll all the way through Led by Donkeys' latest brilliant visualisation. Most people don't actually realise what agargantuan sum a billion is, let alone 45 billion, and this is literally gobsmacking.

https://kamikwasi.tax/?fbclid=IwAR2iY_L ... jKa-ed1Fvc
Nonces everywhere rubbing their hands (and other things) with delight at the thought of setting up Diddler Daycare.

Not since the "stick photos of Ukrainian refugees up on a website and invite unscreened punters to choose which ones they give accommodation to and what do you mean all the pretty ladies have been snapped up?" policy from earlier this year...
Abernathy wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:45 pm Do have a scroll all the way through Led by Donkeys' latest brilliant visualisation. Most people don't actually realise what agargantuan sum a billion is, let alone 45 billion, and this is literally gobsmacking.

https://kamikwasi.tax/?fbclid=IwAR2iY_L ... jKa-ed1Fvc
FFFUUUCCCKKK!!!!!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]