:sunglasses: 15.8 % :laughing: 63.2 % :cry: 15.8 % :🤗 5.3 %
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:44 pm Welcome to Test Match Cricket. I believe certain parts of the media attacked Tony Blair and then Gordon Brown.

I mean, I think borrowing £200bn extra (lots of it for poorly targeted tax cuts) seems like a bit more than a "clever little point".

This is the stupidest tweet ever. Of *course* they were doing something else, and no one ever made any secret of it - they were holding the particularly shitty leader of a shitty party to account. Now that the ham fuckwand’s ample buttocks are on the back benches, Truss is that shitty leader and it’s her shitty government being called out.
By satnav
Therese Coffey wouldn't get on most parish councils yet Truss thinks that she is capable of running the NHS and being deputy prime minister. What a joke of a prime minister.

I noticed that Robert Peston was taking the line earlier that Truss is a proper Tory leader unlike Boris Johnson. So clearly that was Johnson's problem was that he wasn't Tory enough.
Crabcakes wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:11 pm
This is the stupidest tweet ever. Of *course* they were doing something else, and no one ever made any secret of it - they were holding the particularly shitty leader of a shitty party to account. Now that the ham fuckwand’s ample buttocks are on the back benches, Truss is that shitty leader and it’s her shitty government being called out.
Yep. And amazing that people who didn't like Johnson would take against Truss, who keeps praising Johnson, isn't it?

The problem at the moment looks like it's people who didn't mind Johnson overall not liking Truss at all. Though of course that may well change is Truss hands out free money without inflation rocketing.
satnav wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:08 pm Therese Coffey wouldn't get on most parish councils yet Truss thinks that she is capable of running the NHS and being deputy prime minister. What a joke of a prime minister.

I noticed that Robert Peston was taking the line earlier that Truss is a proper Tory leader unlike Boris Johnson. So clearly that was Johnson's problem was that he wasn't Tory enough.
It's the J. Danforth Quayle gambit.
You better not screw me over, else that other one takes charge.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By satnav
Why on earth is it taking Truss so long to name an Education Secretary? Is education low down on her list of priorities. At least education appears to have avoided Badenoch. Presumably education will end up with one of the many MPs who have rejected the role of Northern Ireland Secretary.
That'll go down like a cup of cold sick at playtime.
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:00 pm Another one for the new PM.

7% for the Reform Party is quite an effort. Aren't those types supposed to be impressed by Liz Truss?

No points for predicting that replacing Johnson with socially awkward Randist wonks wouldn’t go down well among the GE2019 Red wall converts. Being called the worst idlers in the world by a dismissive plummy voiced black man should make interesting vox pop viewing on Barnsley high street.
Who are the constituency who will replace them? Socially liberal City workers who don’t think they’re rich enough aren’t going to retain any marginals for the Tories.
Starmer going for the throat from Day 1.

Liz - not got answers?

"I'm on the side of people who work hard and do the right thing - so we will keep corporation tax low"

WTF?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]