:sunglasses: 15.8 % :laughing: 63.2 % :cry: 15.8 % :🤗 5.3 %
AOB wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:42 am I'm surprised that the 90k or so cucumber sandwich munching bridge players who voted her in are okay with her extramarital activities. Or perhaps they don't know.

"Truss Liz to F*** it up!" is a better slogan than the tedious one they had on their little placards.
Use your imagination about what really goes on at those "bridge parties".
I remember reading Mark Thomas on anything involving BAE Systems. Go on air and criticise them and the calls will come in thick and fast defending them. Thomas bought some shares in them, just so he could attend their AGM. He expected a cabal of arms dealers and sinister men in suits. What he got was akin to a WI meeting, albeit Lycett-level right wing.

That's your local Conservative club.
By Lardboy
Bones McCoy wrote:
AOB wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:42 am I'm surprised that the 90k or so cucumber sandwich munching bridge players who voted her in are okay with her extramarital activities. Or perhaps they don't know.

"Truss Liz to F*** it up!" is a better slogan than the tedious one they had on their little placards.
Use your imagination about what really goes on at those "bridge parties".
Too late. I'm already thinking about "scoring a rubber" and now I need mind bleach.
Well, I think everyone on here would have to agree that Liz Truss has been a marvellous PM.

But all good things must come to an end, and so now is probably the right time to start to focus on who should become the next leader of the Conservative Party.
kreuzberger, davidjay, Dalem Lake and 1 others liked this
By satnav
When I was briefly listening to Radio 2 yesterday whoever was filling in for Jeremy Vine said next we will be going live to the leadership election result but first David Bowie. And the Bowie track they played featured the line 'We can be heroes, just for one day'. I wonder if that will be the soundtrack to the Truss premiership.
Letters of last resort: PM’s early task to write to UK’s nuclear sub commanders
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... SApp_Other

“Press the fucking button”
Love Liz
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]