:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
By satnav
Johnson really can't help himself can he?

'Love is in the name of Slovenia, and we've had wonderful time': Boris Johnson reveals he's 'climbed every available mountain' and 'jumped in the lakes' while on honeymoon with wife Carrie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... venia.html

Apparently Slovenia has over 5000 mountains so he's either been a very busy boy or he's telling whoppers again.
And in a speech today, Mr Johnson said 'a massive thank you' to the country for allowing he and Carrie to 'honeymoon in peace and quiet'.

He told local media: 'I wanted to say, first of all, a big thank you to all the Slovenian media for allowing us to have a honeymoon in peace and quiet, over the last few days.

Perhaps the Slovenian media didn’t give a shit but did find a local TV outlet to talk to.
I’m sure that when the press eventually turn on the Tories because of the cost of living crisis (at the point they realise a newspaper sub is a luxury everyone can do without), Johnson’s summer jolly and refusal to do anything will come back to bite him on his ample rear.
satnav wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:36 pm Johnson really can't help himself can he?

'Love is in the name of Slovenia, and we've had wonderful time': Boris Johnson reveals he's 'climbed every available mountain' and 'jumped in the lakes' while on honeymoon with wife Carrie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... venia.html

Apparently Slovenia has over 5000 mountains so he's either been a very busy boy or he's telling whoppers again.
Climb fewer mountains.
Jump in more lakes.
I'm now starting to wonder whether his long-term plan isn't to totally ruin the country so that Truss is guaanted to lose the next election. Becauae of the current state of play Labour cann't do better than a narrow majority which couldn't last more than a couple of years, by which time the Saviour of the Nation will be ready to return in glory
mattomac wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:15 am That would be far too long for Johnson, he’d require probably 4 years of backbenching.

The guys just a massive lazy fuck.
He will do what all the Lazy fucks do.
Get a press job where he'll commentate form the sidelines.
But it'll all be about "Back in my day we rolled out a vaccine and got Brexit done", without a mention of going AWOL when the hard stuff came up.

"Stick of Rhubarb"
mattomac liked this
By Yug
Boris Johnson has admitted the current help for people struggling with energy bills is not enough, and said he expects more money to follow...

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-62516772.amp

This is the cunt who recently had a meeting with "energy chiefs" and decided to do nothing.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]