:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Youngian
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:23 pm Good thread by a former tax partner at a City law firm. In short, Zahawi looks like he's got a problem. The bad bit of tax planning is quite something. Offshore companies managed from the UK are treated like a UK company, so you don't do anything like fill in documents with London addresses on them...

All that effort to avoid 20% corporation tax on revenues that aren’t often strictly accurate. I get why Led Zeppelin were doing this 50 years ago.
By Watchman
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:07 pm
When do we see the first government lawyer accused of perverting the course of justice?
By Watchman
Nadhim Zahawi; apparently this bloke is Chancellor of The Exchequer, so on the day the BoE raise interest rates and warn of impending recession, he refused to make a statement because he is on holiday!
By satnav
I'd love to know who is actually running the country at the moment. The Prime Minister is apparently on holiday, the Chancellor is on holiday, the Foreign Secretary is campaigning around the country for the next six weeks, Suella Braverman is touring the newsroom trying to explain the governments economic policy and heaven knows where Dominic Raab is at the moment. (According to Milton Jones he is doing stand up in Edinburgh).
By Malcolm Armsteen
satnav wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:12 pm I'd love to know who is actually running the country at the moment.
Those hated pen-pushers of the civil service...
By Tubby Isaacs
Particularly pathetic effort here. Tory majority on the committee, and has to be confirmed by the whole house where the Tories have a 70 plus majority.

BTL Goldsmith goes off on one about how this system was brought in by "Clegg", who's been gone from Government for 7 years. Johnson, Cameron and May somehow forgot to change this terrible, unfair system.

By Abernathy
Well, if anybody should know about obscene abuses of power, it’s Johnson and Goldsmith.
This probably reflects the reported unease within the upper echelons of the Tory party, in which some are apparently urging Johnson to apply for the Stewardship of the Manor of Northgate before the commons privileges committee has had a chance to condemn him. God knows why- surely the formal confirmation of his disgusting mendacity is now academic? Everybody KNOWS he’s a lying cunt.
Malcolm Armsteen, Yug, Spoonman and 1 others liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]