:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
Johnson is set to officially resign to Liz only after the new party leader is elected.

It’s probably paranoia, but I have an awful feeling he’s up to something. He could still now call a GE, of course - and that would be the ultimate scorched earth “fuck you”. Saying the new leader had to earn their own mandate and couldn’t have his. Because ‘big dog’ would *love* to be able to point to his successor immediately ending up losing ‘his’ majority, oblivious to the fact it was his actions that caused it.
Oboogie liked this
Crabcakes wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:50 pm Johnson is set to officially resign to Liz only after the new party leader is elected.

It’s probably paranoia, but I have an awful feeling he’s up to something. He could still now call a GE, of course - and that would be the ultimate scorched earth “fuck you”. Saying the new leader had to earn their own mandate and couldn’t have his. Because ‘big dog’ would *love* to be able to point to his successor immediately ending up losing ‘his’ majority, oblivious to the fact it was his actions that caused it.
It’s not particularly awful in my view… I don’t see anything good from these candidates it’s about time we went to the polls.
Crabcakes wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:50 pm Johnson is set to officially resign to Liz only after the new party leader is elected.

The Boris cult is already claiming Tory polling has plunged as a result of ousting Johnson. That’s just like Corbynite reality bending.

Yeah I think your being paranoid if these last few months have shown anything is that Johnson isn't some Machiavellian genius but a chancer.
The Weeping Angel wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:30 pmYeah I think your being paranoid if these last few months have shown anything is that Johnson isn't some Machiavellian genius but a chancer.
More the case IMO that he thinks he's a Machiavellian genius but in reality comes off as a chancer.
The Weeping Angel wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:30 pm Yeah I think your being paranoid if these last few months have shown anything is that Johnson isn't some Machiavellian genius but a chancer.
I absolutely think he’s a chancer - specifically one with a fucking massive ego, no shame, no consideration for others and a liking for loyalty and petty revenge.

Throwing a random GE into the mix would either see him stay as PM or be a massive ‘fuck you’ to everyone who he thinks has wronged him. No genius required, entirely in character.
Abernathy wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:45 pm Was I imagining this - or did Johnson call Starmer “Captain Crasheroonie Snoozefest” at PMQs the other day ? What the actual fuck?
He did*. And WTAF.

*It was obviously a pre-written quip - he had to have three goes at it.
satnav wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:53 pm Am I right in thinking that if Johnson steps down as an MP in September he will conveniently sidestep the investigation looking into whether or not he mislead parliament when he clamed that he wasn't aware of any parties taking place in Downing Street during lockdown?
Yes, I think so, but in a way it doesn’t really matter any more, since it’s pretty much universally accepted that yes, of course the fucker lied to parliament. He lied about fucking everything. I somehow don’t think he’ll be applying for the stewardship of the Manor of Northstead any time soon, though.
Crabcakes wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 6:52 pm
The Weeping Angel wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:30 pm Yeah I think your being paranoid if these last few months have shown anything is that Johnson isn't some Machiavellian genius but a chancer.
I absolutely think he’s a chancer - specifically one with a fucking massive ego, no shame, no consideration for others and a liking for loyalty and petty revenge.

Throwing a random GE into the mix would either see him stay as PM or be a massive ‘fuck you’ to everyone who he thinks has wronged him. No genius required, entirely in character.
What makes you think the Tories are going to go along with this?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]