:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
Undoubtedly mistakes have been made. But leaders, all great leaders, do make mistakes periodically and have to be held to account for those mistakes.

Of course there’s a debate about what happened with Mr Pincher, what was subsequently agreed, and why ultimately he was allowed to remain in government.
Straight talking rightwinger Daniel K there.
Abernathy wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:22 pm I'm rather concerned that the fucker hasn't gone at all yet.
Likewise, Abers. And a statement of intent from him isn't worth the hot air it's puffed out on.

I'll believe that he's going when he's actually gone.
Amongst many things he is the Micawber of British politics. I wouldn't be if the slightest bit surprised if he's planning to sit out the next three months in the hope that something will turn up to make him able to claim it would be wrong for him to step down "at this crucial moment in our history".
Youngian liked this
The pork haystack bloviating about how many votes he got in 2019 strikes me a bit of Joffrey Baratheon, upon being sent to bed by his grandfather, adamantly insisting that he is not tired (scene linked for reference)

Youngian wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:01 pm First they came for Jeremy Corbyn
Well this cunt can fuck right off
Oboogie liked this
Read this, commit it to memory and recall it when they talk about their mandate.
In fact, there was no Heineken effect.
Polling data showed that Johnson was less popular at the last election than May had been in 2017.
He had an approval rating of minus 20 (May’s had been minus seven).
According to the election analyst Peter Kellner, “Johnson’s victory in 2019 owed less to his popularity than Jeremy Corbyn’s unpopularity.”
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]