:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
Boiler wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:52 pm
Crabcakes wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:49 pm 4. Resignation is now not an option - if he wasn’t going to go today, he never will.
Oh, he will NEVER leave No. 10 - he really has become "Britain Trump".
I've visions of having at least four burly men in white coats entering the front door of 10 Downing Street for when the time eventually comes...
Crabcakes wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:49 pm Also, my uninformed hot take:

1. He’s offered Zahawi a Blair-Brown deal for him to eventually take over as PM. It’s bullshit, of course - but got him back on board.
He has also probably promised the same deal to god knows how many others in cabinet.
The old Max Bialystock maneuver
By Boiler
Spoonman wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:55 pm
Boiler wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:52 pm
Crabcakes wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:49 pm 4. Resignation is now not an option - if he wasn’t going to go today, he never will.
Oh, he will NEVER leave No. 10 - he really has become "Britain Trump".
I've visions of having at least four burly men in white coats entering the front door of 10 Downing Street for when the time eventually comes...
Arrowhead liked this
By satnav
Sacking Gove has probably cost the taxpayer around £18,000 in severance pay. Over the past 3 years how much taxpayers money has Johnson spaffed away in order to cling onto his job? Dozens of peerages, numerous inquiries, created non-jobs to reward compliant MPs, money thrown at Ukraine to grab a few favourable headlines etc.
satnav wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:31 pm Sacking Gove has probably cost the taxpayer around £18,000 in severance pay. Over the past 3 years how much taxpayers money has Johnson spaffed away in order to cling onto his job? Dozens of peerages, numerous inquiries, created non-jobs to reward compliant MPs, money thrown at Ukraine to grab a few favourable headlines etc.
I don't think Cabinet jobs come with a notice period like normal jobs.
They're more like a temporary extra duty.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]