:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
Patel has put the dagger between the ribs, allegedly.

Et tu, brute?
Apparently told Brenda that "millions" voted for him,so he can do what he wants. One, that won't go down well with MPs, and two, aren't the queen/PM conversations supposed to be strictly private?
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:05 pm What happens if Johnson has to resign? Does Raab appoint new ministers? Education has the Secretary of State and representative in the Lords. Missing two Commons ministers and two PPSs.
He’ll invite Abbot, Burgon and Lavery to join a skeleton cabinet
Tubby Isaacs, Arrowhead liked this
Andy McDandy wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:25 pm Apparently told Brenda that "millions" voted for him,so he can do what he wants. One, that won't go down well with MPs, and two, aren't the queen/PM conversations supposed to be strictly private?
Oh Jeremy Corbyn.
I doubt Her Maj wants to play Charles I at 96.
Thinking out loud here...

Assuming Alex survives the next few days, and a new 1922 committee executive changes the rules on a VONC in the Tory leadership to allow a second ballot so soon after the last one, which in turn sees Johnson lose the vote of confidence and effectively ceases to be leader of the party - what's to stop him in that situation refusing to resign as PM?

In almost all scenarios this would be ridiculous, but this is Johnson we're talking about here, a putrid example of a sociopath that grew up quite clearly as spoilt rotten toerag that never had the word "no" ever enforced on him.
davidjay liked this
Samanfur wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:51 pm The BBC're reporting that he's gone.
Nothing I see on the BBC website or on their News channel? :?

But in related news on the BBC News live update page - ha!

AlexWhoTheFeckIsAlex3.png
AlexWhoTheFeckIsAlex3.png (33.34 KiB) Viewed 1699 times
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]