:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
Youngian wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:25 pm Benito Johnson may go to the country. To become the embodiment of the will of the people to send the corrupt elites packing.
I think that was just his usual not answering questions on principle thing. As I understand it, he did say he wouldn't later.
100 MPs have declared no confidence...
By satnav
His answers on the Pincher allegations are remarkable. He is basically saying that when serious allegations were made he made no attempt to make an official record of the allegations. This is basic safeguarding stuff. If that happened in a school or any other public body the person at the top of that allegations would be sacked for gross misconduct.

He is also trying to claim that he was elected to sort out the economic damage caused by Covid. How does that work given that Covid didn't arrive until 4 months after the general election?
Apparently, in one part of No10 there’s a group of loyalists, and in another the “removal” team……..could we see blood?
Spoonman wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:53 pm Nadine Dorries has apparently arrived at Downing Street.
Make of that what you will.
Was she carrying a chicken etc?
The other rather amusing bit o& black humour around today came from James O’Brien this morning, who observed that if Graham Brady went in to see Johnson bearing the traditional bottle of whisky and pearl-handled revolver, Johnson would probably neck the whisky and shoot Graham Brady.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]