:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
Bones McCoy wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:16 pm
Boiler wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:23 pm "Judas H. Priest Frank, I go for a lie-down for an hour and two cabinet ministers resign?!"

(with apologies to the writers of Hill Street Blues)

PMQs is going to be fucking hilarious tomorrow, if Starmer bothers to take advantage of this. I reckon Ms. Rayner would have no qualms about it.
Same here, I tune in to watch a couple of Yorkshiremen playing Cricket and find the world turned upside down.
I watched the initial report on Javid resigning, went to get a drink, and in the time it took me to fill a glass of water and walk back to the next room, Javid'd gone, as well.

Did anyone else see Rees-Mogg on Channel Four News earlier? He reckons that he's in the cabinet because he backs Johnson, and has "no desire to serve another Prime Minister".

It makes a change to hear a minister from this government admit on camera that they basically couldn't give a toss about the country.
Channel Four News reporting that fall guy Jonathan Gullis has quit as Brandon Lewis' PPS. He showed his resignation letter to a crew in the Commons lobby.
Last edited by Samanfur on Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Both Sunak and Javid should be making resignation statements in the House tomorrow, which given the tone of both their resignation letters, ought to be absolutely scathing. Remember, it was Geoffrey “Dead Sheep” Howe’s resignation speech 32 years ago that effectively sunk Thatcher.

Last edited by Abernathy on Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oboogie, Boiler liked this
Bim Afolami has gone. As has Andrew Murrison, whose VERY blunt resignation letter talks about his reservations over Johnson following their time together at the FO, and the "patronage" everyone around him has to reconcile with being a decent human being.

Minor name (he's a trade envoy) but ouch.
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:08 pm He has. Incredibly, he was PPS to Brandon Lewis.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... 8wYrrrg3Wi
Tubby Isaacs liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]