:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
By Boiler
davidjay wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:27 pm I know we always say we always say he can't survive this but he can't survive this but he can't survive this.
See also: Donald John Trump, sadly.

D'you think watchers of the skies will see G-GBNI taking off for Ukraine very shortly on FlightRadar24?
kreuzberger liked this
I don't know about that, but I suspect that President Zelenskyy'll be getting a 'phone call for soundbites any minute.

That's what Johnson’s done the last few times that he needed a distraction.
Two with backgrounds in big banking, contacts in hi-tech and pharma; wonder who’s buying their influence, or have I reached for the tinfoil
By Boiler
Samanfur wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:37 pm I don't know about that, but I suspect that President Zelenskyy'll be getting a 'phone call for soundbites any minute.

That's what Johnson’s done the last few times that he needed a distraction.
Aide: "Volodymyr, I've got Johnson on the phone."

VZ, in voice off: "Fuck me, now what's he done...? Put him through."

VZ, in resigned, exasperated tones; "Hello Boris, what can I do for you...?"
Samanfur liked this
Rumours that a senior advisor drew the short straw and handed Johnson a revolver and a bottle of whisky. He's shot the advisor and he and Nadine have necked the whisky and he and barricaded themselves into the laundry room. It's going to be a long night.
Arrowhead, Nigredo liked this
These resigning cunts knew exactly who Johnson was long before he lost Tiverton. Javid has a reasonable chance of a job under a future leader and money bags Sunak can walk away. There won’t be many resignations in a government of unemployable deadbeats.
Boiler, Arrowhead liked this
Boiler wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:23 pm "Judas H. Priest Frank, I go for a lie-down for an hour and two cabinet ministers resign?!"

(with apologies to the writers of Hill Street Blues)

PMQs is going to be fucking hilarious tomorrow, if Starmer bothers to take advantage of this. I reckon Ms. Rayner would have no qualms about it.
Same here, I tune in to watch a couple of Yorkshiremen playing Cricket and find the world turned upside down.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]