:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
James O'Brien was critiquing it in real time.

It can be done...
Apparently (according to the Telegraph's Tony Diver), many Tory MPs were heckled with "How many boys did you touch up?" over the weekend.

Aw, bless.

Anyway, that might have soured the mood a bit.
Andy McDandy wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:14 pm Apparently (according to the Telegraph's Tony Diver), many Tory MPs were heckled with "How many boys did you touch up?" over the weekend.

Aw, bless.

Anyway, that might have soured the mood a bit.
Did they give a number, though?
Trying to understand why this Pincher affair is proving so incendiary with the media when its a fairly mild example of Johnson’s lying and duplicity. Is it because he’s deemed a homosexual predator by Dacre and Rupert rather than one of the lads having a bit of slap and tickle with Noaksey and Nadine? And his name’s Pincher, ha ha ha.
Youngian wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:16 pm Trying to understand why this Pincher affair is proving so incendiary with the media when its a fairly mild example of Johnson’s lying and duplicity. Is it because he’s deemed a homosexual predator by Dacre and Rupert rather than one of the lads having a bit of slap and tickle with Noaksey and Nadine? And his name’s Pincher, ha ha ha.
I think it’s simply - and tragically - the case that the decision to pull support has been made, and this just happens to be the next story. It’s absolutely not the worst of an excruciatingly awful bunch, just the latest turd out of the sewage pipe.

Marina Hyde absolutely nails the absurdness of it all, and the awful familiarity of this tactic of relentless yet astonishingly clumsy bullshitting.
There are highly unstable radioactive isotopes that deteriorate less quickly than a No 10 line. In five days, on Pincher alone, we’ve had the prime minister knowing nothing about it and declaring the matter closed. That didn’t hold; Pincher belatedly lost the whip. We’ve had Thérèse Coffey saying the prime minister wasn’t aware of any misconduct allegations. That didn’t hold. We’ve had children’s minister Will Quince, appropriately exhibiting a childlike trust when explained he’d been given a “categorical assurance” by No 10 that Johnson knew nothing of “any serious specific allegation with regards to Chris Pincher”. By last night, even Johnson’s wife’s camp appeared to be briefing against him, with friends of Carrie claiming she’d actively questioned Pincher’s suitability as a whip as far back as 2017. Then this morning, we’ve had Raab, trying to fit wings to this baby: “I don’t think the prime minister is aware of any substantiated complaints against Chris Pincher, to the extent they would trigger a formal mechanism.” What is this word salad?! And how can it already be off the menu?!
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... SApp_Other
I've a feeling we're approaching the McKenzie-Shitbucket Barrier*.

*The point, when breached, nothing save the Daily Express will carry on supporting the Tories in their current form. From the oft-quoted instance when on withdrawal from the ERM and the collapse of any image of financial/economic competence, Kelvin MacKenzie turned the Sun on John Major.
By Boiler
"Judas H. Priest Frank, I go for a lie-down for an hour and two cabinet ministers resign?!"

(with apologies to the writers of Hill Street Blues)

PMQs is going to be fucking hilarious tomorrow, if Starmer bothers to take advantage of this. I reckon Ms. Rayner would have no qualms about it.
Last edited by Boiler on Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]