:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
"Anything for the weekend, sir?"

Wait - he's got a hairdresser?
kreuzberger, Spoonman liked this
Andy McDandy wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:30 pm Latest rumour is that he's knocked up his hairdresser, slapped an NDO on her, and packed her off to Canada.

What a guy.
Hot on the heels of Carries gagging order. (I'm here all week folks).
Bones McCoy wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:58 pm
Andy McDandy wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:30 pm Latest rumour is that he's knocked up his hairdresser, slapped an NDO on her, and packed her off to Canada.

What a guy.
Hot on the heels of Carries gagging order. (I'm here all week folks).
Zelensky was excited to hear in her previous role, Carrie gained experience in blowing up Russian choppers.
By satnav
We have had yet another day when junior ministers have been dispatched to various newsrooms in the morning to defend Johnson claiming that he didn't know about the accusations about Pincher and then hours later Downing Street admits that Johnson did know of the allegations but decided that the benefits of appointing Pincher outweighed his shortcomings.
Oboogie liked this
Youngian wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:23 am Those faces
Is that Michelle Donelan near the camera? She looks about as happy as I was then when I got mumps at age 33.

Who's that other guy who the camera lingers on right at the end?

Zahawi is cheerful though, until Johnson starts speaking.
Youngian wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:06 pm So its not just the public Johnson speaks to like a children’s presenter addressing 10 year olds.

What the fuck do I do if I lose my seat? ponders Swellin, no legal practice will go near me.
Wingnut welfare would be generous, but a 26,000 majority suggests she can probably combine it with being MP for Fareham easily enough.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]