:sunglasses: 26.1 % :laughing: 60.9 % :cry: 4.3 % :🤗 8.7 %
By Youngian
We mustn’t gloat at Richard being turned over. Share the joy of the perpetrators instead. Hope it was a lesbian immigrant former sex worker turned H&S executive
Sifting through the usual pile of junk mail that had arrived while we were away I found a letter from Barclays, welcoming me to my new Partner Finance Account and informing me that my monthly repayment of £99.99 was now due and would be taken by direct debit.

Eventually, I got through to a woman at Barclays customer service and discovered someone had appropriated my name, address and date of birth, along with a company directorship I held. Not difficult, since they were a matter of public record.

I had a hell of a job persuading Apple to take back the laptop, which retailed then for £999. Turned out big banks and corporations didn't bother to chase fraud under £1,000.
By Watchman
I had a hell of a job persuading Apple to take back the laptop,
Bollox; you, and your sort, Littlejohn, would simply hold onto it, with the view, "its their fault, I won't send it back until they notice, and when they do they can sue me"
By Youngian
'We are not an island' was an aspirant corporate cliche in adverts 50 years ago.
HSBC ran a series of thinly disguised anti-Brexit commercials, telling us 'We are not an island'. Which, of course, we are.
Patel doesn’t have long legs but is a reference to a Manfred Mann hit in 1966, pop pickers.
as if, in the words of Priti Flamingo,
By Andy McDandy
Just rolled my eyes at his depiction of 2008 as a far off and distant land, where racism stalked the streets and the only black man on TV was a twat miming to Tom Jones in a way that was totally not about making him look like a fucking minstrel.

Also, his core argument: everyone has the right to call themselves what they want, but the moment you do so, WAAGH PERSECUTION!
By Amazonian
Incidentally, I've no objection to Pride marches, but why do we have to put up with a whole Pride Month when we only have one Remembrance Day to honour our glorious war dead?
No better argument? Just resort to a quick blast of Rule Britannia and hope that it works.

Also, Dick-hole, no one is 'compelling' anybody to respect pronouns. That remains a matter of purely personal choice. As you very well know. Your hypocritical 'well, the trannies are okay, obviously, but why must they try to force their opinions on us?' bullshit is disingenuous and cretinous. Fuck off, you fatuous little creep.
By Andy McDandy
Also,

"The lefties were whining about union flags all over London, comparing it to the third reich. How ridiculous!"

"All these pride flags make London look like a gay Nazi Germany!"

And just one day of remembrance? If only.
Amazonian liked this
By Andy McDandy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... dio-2.html

Full on old fart mode here, bemoaning the end of the Steve Shite in the Afternoon show on Radio 2 and complaining that everything seems to be aimed at the young people these days. By young, he means 40-somethings.

Just a reminder: Littlejohn is younger than either Freddie Mercury or David Bowie would have been if still alive.

He then has a whinge about young office workers, who are subject to ridicule for not knowing how to use photocopiers or faxes. Ha ha, the fools! Except he doesn't know how to use a fax machine either, and he thinks photocopiers are only used for drunken antics at Christmas parties.

Then something about how Labour are doomed because they don't have gays up north, and something about a police spelling test which is apparently wrong, and something something cyclists tee hee.
By Youngian
Andy McDandy wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:47 am Just a reminder: Littlejohn is younger than either Freddie Mercury or David Bowie would have been if still alive.
He’s only a few years older than Tim Westwood. The sort of slimy old letch DJ that Littlejohn usually defends from police persecution of ‘historic’ sex offences. But he hangs out with black people so give him a miss.
Don't let hip-hop oust the Hip Op Generation from Radio
By Youngian
The Beeb has channels for millennials and minorities, but nothing especially for the Listen With Mother generation, the greybeards who religiously cough up the licence fee for ever-diminishing returns.

Wasn’t he moaning about BBC Glasto coverage? Featuring young hipsters like Paul McCartney and Diana Ross.
By davidjay
Youngian wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:35 pm
The Beeb has channels for millennials and minorities, but nothing especially for the Listen With Mother generation, the greybeards who religiously cough up the licence fee for ever-diminishing returns.

Wasn’t he moaning about BBC Glasto coverage? Featuring young hipsters like Paul McCartney and Diana Ross.
For a start GOLD shows nothing but old BBC comedies.
By Bones McCoy
Youngian wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:35 pm

Not sure what he means by the "Listen with mother generation", but let's try.
* Almost all the daytime content - jammed with Boomers buying and selling houses, or getting heirlooms valued and repaired.
* Radio 4
* Radio 3
* Radio 2
* Most of the summer sport on Radio 5 live and Sports Extra (Cricket and Tennis).

Of course, if Littlejohn means inebriated boomers moaning about how everything's turned to shit, there's Steven Nolan.
There's also the early morning phone-ins they run when Dotun Adebayo is on holiday.
Dalem Lake liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]