:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
Spoonman wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:07 pm

Monkey_Puppet.jpg
James O'Brien spent the first hour of his program today talking about this, and raised the salient points of not only is this yet another example of the pork haystack's gross misconduct in office but around 25 years ago the world was such that Bill Clinton was impeached for the same offense.

Also a bit weird how our free and fearless press were all too happy to suppress this but have gone overboard on Starmer having a beer, or Diane Abbott having a supermarket tin of mojito on public transportation, or Angela Rayner crossing her legs whilst wearing a skirt, or Jeremy Corbyn wearing the wrong coat at the cenotaph, or Ralph Miliband being an enemy of the state for daring to suggest some constructive criticisms of the UK.
Oboogie, Arrowhead liked this
A key point here being, do you belong? If you belong, then anything is permissible. If you don't then you will be constantly assessed, examined, and tested to make sure you're playing by the rules (which don't apply to those who belong). If you do, then you will be looked after.

Remember a few years ago that spat between Jay Rayner, Sarah Vine, and Toby Young? Vine and Young appalled that one who they saw as one of them (right uni, right place of work) wanted nothing to do with them, and cared nothing for the club membership.
Boiler, Nigredo, Oboogie and 1 others liked this
Boris Johnson faces tax questions after signalling defence budget rise
PM says increase to 2.5% of GDP will be reached by end of decade as UK needs to adapt to more dangerous world
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... ecade-nato

It's going on the national debt, like Trump spending. Nobody on the right cares about fiscal responsibility really.
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:25 pm Please do this again. Did it even work the first time? Ed certainly looked unprepared for the attack, but the polls were wrong all the way through as I understand it, rather than Cameron pulling through on the back of genius campaigning.
LD activists claimed it did but warning your LD vote will give Starmer the keys to No 10 through the backdoor won’t pack the same punch for the Tories.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:29 pm
Boris Johnson faces tax questions after signalling defence budget rise
PM says increase to 2.5% of GDP will be reached by end of decade as UK needs to adapt to more dangerous world
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... ecade-nato

It's going on the national debt, like Trump spending. Nobody on the right cares about fiscal responsibility really.
Of course not. It's not their money.
Tubby Isaacs, Nigredo liked this
I do like that...
Am I right in thinking that this incident was when the was Foreign Secretary, when he was attempting to get Carrie a job
The story makes it clear that this was 13th June 2022.
Oboogie liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]