:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Youngian
No one in this government resigns over embarrassment. Is he taking one for the team to divert from Carrie’s cock sucking?
The Conservative deputy chief whip has resigned after admitting he has “embarrassed myself and other people”.

In a letter to the prime minister Chris Pincher said: “Last night I drank far too much. I’ve embarrassed myself and other people which is the last thing I want to do and for that I apologise to you and to those concerned.

“I think the right thing to do in the circumstances is for me to resign as deputy chief whip. I owe it to you and the people I’ve caused upset to, to do this.” https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... jr4mZ2mDZU
By Samanfur
He has form. From 2017:

Conservative Whip refers himself to police over behaviour claims

Conservative MP Chris Pincher has referred himself to the police after he was accused of making an unwanted pass at former Olympic rower and Conservative activist Alex Story while dressed in a bathrobe.

Chris Pincher also "voluntarily stood down from the Whips" office and referred himself to the party's complaints procedure, Downing Street said. He has denied the allegation after the athlete claimed he had come across as a "pound shop Harvey Weinstein".
By Tubby Isaacs
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -whip.html

Alex Story's account. It all happened in 2001, and I can only assume Pincher got off lightly because it happened years before, and because there was an almost comic aspect to distract from the seriousness- I knew Alex Story about this time on a university course, and he is one of the biggest people I've ever seen.

Even years ago, this sort of stuff would have got Pincher filed under "loose cannon, whips to keep an eye". Yet Johnson sticks him in the actual whips office!
Arrowhead liked this
By Bones McCoy
Samanfur wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:56 pm He has form. From 2017:

Conservative Whip refers himself to police over behaviour claims

Conservative MP Chris Pincher has referred himself to the police after he was accused of making an unwanted pass at former Olympic rower and Conservative activist Alex Story while dressed in a bathrobe.

Chris Pincher also "voluntarily stood down from the Whips" office and referred himself to the party's complaints procedure, Downing Street said. He has denied the allegation after the athlete claimed he had come across as a "pound shop Harvey Weinstein".
But was still considered suitable as a whip.
By Malcolm Armsteen
It's the next page of the playbook after the insincere apology...
By Malcolm Armsteen
Oh look - we have a minister called Quince. And he's away with the fairies. How apt.
By Cyclist
On a different note...

Keep yer bogs locked at night to stop teh gayerz doing unsavoury things in them

A Bristol councillor has been criticised for suggesting new toilets should not be left open at night, to prevent gay men having sex in them.

Councillor Lesley Alexander was speaking at a meeting about plans for a new café and toilet block on the Downs.

She said leaving the public toilets open could lead to "all sorts of unsavoury things happening in them".

Mrs Alexander refused to withdraw her comments which were called a "harmful stereotype" in the meeting.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-62007670
Not a 13 year-old in the 1970's, but an actual adult in the 2020's. Tories :roll:
By Andy McDandy
Reminded of a video Abers put up of some Birmingham councillors inspecting the local bumming bushes for evidence of alfresco arseplay, and the best they could find was an empty coke can and some string - evidence that a bondage bumming had taken place, and they stopped halfway through for refreshments.
By Youngian
Cyclist wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:41 pm On a different note...

Keep yer bogs locked at night to stop teh gayerz doing unsavoury things in them

A Bristol councillor has been criticised for suggesting new toilets should not be left open at night, to prevent gay men having sex in them.

Councillor Lesley Alexander was speaking at a meeting about plans for a new café and toilet block on the Downs.

She said leaving the public toilets open could lead to "all sorts of unsavoury things happening in them".

Mrs Alexander refused to withdraw her comments which were called a "harmful stereotype" in the meeting.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-62007670
Not a 13 year-old in the 1970's, but an actual adult in the 2020's. Tories :roll:
Best leave the moral majority stuff to Peter Hitchens. Unsavoury doesn’t even begin to describe the man who leads the Conservative Party.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]