:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Crabcakes
Andy McDandy wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:36 am No praise for the PM or his ministerial colleagues. Subtext of "seeing as you won't do anything, I'd better". And the last line - if I think it's for the good of the party, I'll fuck you up.
I wonder if he had heard rumblings that he was being lined up as the latest goat to be scaped to protect big dog, so went first to set his own agenda.

Meanwhile, let’s be happy that the trigger happy Tory rebels didn’t wait a few weeks. Now if they want Boris out they’ve got to bodge their own rules, have another awkward vote, and then (if they win that) still have a period of lovely infighting until the next chosen one is anointed. Either way, it’s all damaging for the Tories.
Oboogie liked this
By Abernathy
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:36 pm Oliver Dowden will keep himself busy. Here his last year, committing himself to defend Nelson from a woke mob of steeplejacks, led by Fred Dibnah and John Noakes.
Fuck. There are zombie steeplejacks now? This is Johnson’s Britain.
By Abernathy
Youngian wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:24 pm Most people understand tactical voting so how does this headline help the Tories? A LD vote will put dangerous Marxist Keir Starmer into No 10, is very thin gruel.
This poster campaign did have quite significant cut-through in 2015.
Attachments
947AB339-6CE5-455B-9424-DB1CDC6DBCA3.jpeg
947AB339-6CE5-455B-9424-DB1CDC6DBCA3.jpeg (59.44 KiB) Viewed 2461 times
By Youngian
Abernathy wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:09 pm
Youngian wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:24 pm Most people understand tactical voting so how does this headline help the Tories? A LD vote will put dangerous Marxist Keir Starmer into No 10, is very thin gruel.
This poster campaign did have quite significant cut-through in 2015.
The same tactics worked even better when Corbyn was leader but the Tories will get a different response from ex-army officers in Devon if its Keir vs Bozo. And despite the Mail’s slightly deranged obsession with Sturgeon, is she a problem for English voters the way Salmond* was?

* Got marked down as wrong un’ in England before Scotland caught up. While Boris Johnson’s career is a mirror trajectory, Scots made the right call first.
By Bones McCoy
Arrowhead wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:22 am I see the Johnsonian halfwit now representing Blackpool South, one Scott Benton, has taken to Twitter to celebrate the overturning of Roe vs Wade (“Life wins!”, apparently). I’d be astonished if he is the only one, especially out of the dreaded 2019 intake.
If he likes America so much, why doesn't he ...
Arrowhead, Nigredo liked this
By Youngian
Arrowhead wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:22 am I see the Johnsonian halfwit now representing Blackpool South, one Scott Benton, has taken to Twitter to celebrate the overturning of Roe vs Wade (“Life wins!”, apparently). I’d be astonished if he is the only one, especially out of the dreaded 2019 intake.
I’ll take a guess that retired voters in Blackpool have a story about what happens to girls who made a mistake on holiday in Blackpool before 1967. Those stories will be sad, thoughtful, nuanced and compassionate. Culture war Benton is out of rope.
Arrowhead, Nigredo liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]