:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Tubby Isaacs
As I've said before, is this a smart tactic for a Red Wall MP?

Sure, lots of their new voters liked Brexit, but I think that reflects the longstanding Lexit traditions among "Old Labour" voters. How do they feel about demonising people who go on strike? That might be a better tactic in Tunbridge Wells than in County Durham.
By Cyclist
What is it with Tories and sex and drugs and loans from Russian robber barons?

David Warburton, the MP for Somerton and Frome, is facing an inquiry by the parliamentary standards commissioner.

The Conservatives suspended the whip from Warburton in April after a series of allegations emerged concerning sexual harassment and cocaine use.

It is not the role of the parliamentary commissioner for standards, Kathryn Stone, to investigate these claims. But her office announced on Wednesday that she had launched an inquiry into whether Warburton had broken the code of conduct for MPs on three counts, including paid advocacy and failure to declare a gift or other benefit.

The Times reported in April that Warburton had asked City watchdog the Financial Conduct Authority to look more favourably on a Russian financier, Roman Joukovski, who had previously provided him with an undeclared loan of close to £150,000, for a holiday rental property...

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... ds-inquiry
By Andy McDandy
No praise for the PM or his ministerial colleagues. Subtext of "seeing as you won't do anything, I'd better". And the last line - if I think it's for the good of the party, I'll fuck you up.
Oboogie liked this
By Nigredo
http://www.w4mpjobs.org/JobDetails.aspx?jobid=84707

Jonathan Gullis is hiring a researcher.
Jonathan Gullis MP is looking for a Senior Parliamentary Researcher or Parliamentary Researcher, dependant upon experience and interview, to join his Westminster office.
That'll get Malc's blood pressure up.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]