:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
satnav wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:17 pm It may have been hidden away on the inside pages in the hope that the paper might get on a few news stands before Johnson was able to get the story pulled. Apparently Johnson was made aware of the story whilst he was on his photo-shoot in Kyiv at which point his team went into overdrive trying to squash the story.
A cynic would say that he was made aware, at which point he decided to fly to Kyiv.
Watchman liked this
As pointed out elsewhere, flying to the Ukraine, with a serious sinus problem is not the best thing to be doing
Oboogie liked this
Bones McCoy wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:09 pm
Samanfur wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:57 pm Daniela Westbrook was trending on Twitter, right next to cocaine.
Far be it from me to imply that association with our Prime Minister.
I know, right?
Streisand effect's a bugger, innit?

Also, as Sir Terry Pratchett pointed out, push people down long and hard enough, then don't be surprised when they bounce up with some force.
Boiler, Nigredo liked this
Meanwhile, Michael Fabricunt has been doing some halping. On Twitter saying it's all trivial, he tried to get her a job she's (apparently) qualified for, she didn't get it, what's the big deal?

Lots of people pointing out that she wasn't his wife at the time, it'd still be a conflict of interest if she was, and thanks for confirming the story is true.
Carrie is qualified in his eyes though - she’s entitled and willing to exploit contacts to get roles she wants, and will be loyal to him when in place. That’s all that counts for Johnson.

As for his nose job, you know what sometimes requires repair work? Being punched in the face. Maybe Carrie has had enough of those Nadine rumours…
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]