:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
Boiler wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:13 pm Boris Johnson stands to make £5m a year after No 10, say experts
‘say experts’ appears to be a quote from Tom Bower. Johnson’s stock will be so low when he’s ousted he’ll be on the Neil Hamilton circuit. A sad old cunt thinking he’s a participant in post modern irony.
Youngian wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:34 pm
Boiler wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:13 pm Boris Johnson stands to make £5m a year after No 10, say experts
‘say experts’ appears to be a quote from Tom Bower. Johnson’s stock will be so low when he’s ousted he’ll be on the Neil Hamilton circuit. A sad old cunt thinking he’s a participant in post modern irony.
Warm up act for Tommeh and Katie perhaps.
Watchman, Oboogie liked this
Can't see him wowing the lucrative US lecture circuit (TM) with his "sorry I'm late, stupid elf and safety, ha ha, big women's tits!, yes, I just said tits, anyway, what's this award I'm giving out?" routine.
Andy McDandy wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:19 pm Can't see him wowing the lucrative US lecture circuit (TM) with his "sorry I'm late, stupid elf and safety, ha ha, big women's tits!, yes, I just said tits, anyway, what's this award I'm giving out?" routine.
There's the Hilary Clinton type circuit, and the wingnut welfare one. Nothing stopping him going full for the second one. Steve Hilton can advise.
Saw my partner's grandad today. 90 years old, dyed in the wool Tory, formerhead of localassociation. His verdict?

"Johnson's a twat. Never going to vote for him, or anyone who supports him".

OK, his local MP is Andrew Bridgen, but even so...
Arrowhead liked this
And to think, the wonderful MP, David Taylor, that had before that cretin. I was born and bred in Coalville, the centre of his “empire”
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]