:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Tubby Isaacs
Youngian wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:59 am If the Tories were audacious enough to elect Ellwood and march back to the centre right after a purge of the Johnson gang, Labour would be fucked. Rachel Reeves’ corner shop protectionist pronouncements will be taken to pieces as a Venezuelan Brexit instead of a rich Norwegian one the Tories are now offering.
I've nicked this.
By Samanfur
Quoted Dr. Seuss in a speech once, and capitalised hard on the fact that the mainstream media outlets thought that that made him the next fluffy, Johnson-esque, media-friendly, kar-ak-tur Tory from then on.

It didn't stick, but it lasted long enough to get him into the HoL.
By Cyclist
The BBC are doing ok then. The thick Right hate them because they're a bunch of reactionary lefties who've got it in for funtime Boris. The thick Left hate them because they're a bunch of reactionary fascists who've got it in for St Jeremy.

Seems fair and balanced to me.
Oboogie liked this
By mattomac
It keeps happening, Hunt always seemed quite benign, like a less dickhead version of Dowden and Williamson.

Yes he is a Cnut but it seems odd, evidently he is cuntish as the rest.

Anyhow what interests me is that the more time any of the candidates spend in the spotlight the more unpopular they get, Sunak only gets a boost when he disappears for 2 weeks. Apparently the least unpopular are the ones no one would know if they walked past them in a street.

Take Ben Wallace, no one actually knows who he is bar he is involved in supporting Ukraine in the Russian aggression, his only muttering was the garbage about Crimea, so I assume if he was let out his popularity would stunt. Tom Tungenhat does come across as alright but his recent stuff on twitter is drivel.

As for Penny Mordaunt, it’s almost like people pretend these are heavyweights when her most noticeable career move is being crap on a diving show.

The strange thing is May made the error of running as she would be a perfect alternative now.
By Bones McCoy
Samanfur wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:34 am My MP's on Politics Live at the moment, leading the Adoration of the Boris.

Ever the fanboy.
It reminds me of Warhamer 40K:
1. Fanboys had their day in the limelight when it was considered cool.
2. Now that edgelordy crap's outdated and Fanboys are derided.
3. In the future there is only culture war.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]