:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
One of his personal photographers. He's got three.
By Boiler
I'm just amused at the concept of the Beeb telling a couple of floor managers to wander through the crowd, saying "if you want to boo Johnson, stand here and we'll make sure you have a microphone of your own to pick it up."

You know, the same BBC that edited the footage of him at the Cenotaph placing a wreath upside down.

The same BBC that edited out an audience laughing at him.

That BBC.
By satnav
According to the Telegraph over 70 Tory MPs have now submitted letters to Graham Brady so Johnson's attempts at quelling the rebellion by calling individual Tory MPs to convince them he should remain leader doesn't seem to have paid off.
Whilst he will still probably winning a confidence vote if over 100 MPs vote against him or abstain it will leaving mortally wounded.
I finally heard it today and it wasn't as bad as I thought/hoped. But it happened and now it's entered the national psyche that he got booed by the crowd. It must be serious - #scummedia is trending on Twitter.
Last edited by davidjay on Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
satnav wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:08 am I reckon the first picture where they are looking miserable was a still taken from news coverage of the event but this second picture was probably the work of his personal photographer.

If that’s his professional photographer, he* should ask for a refund. Carrie’s body is at an angle that makes her head look massive, and Rachel looks so tense it’s like she’s being tasered.

*well, whoever paid for the photographer should - I assume Johnson didn’t pay himself as per usual.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]