:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Watchman
Michael Fabricant berated over tweet appearing to joke about Tory MP rape arrest
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... SApp_Other

I see Fabricunt is reading the room as usual
By Cyclist
Calling these people "scum" is far too kind...

An ex-councillor convicted of child sex abuse has been jailed for 12 years.

David Smith, of Middlesbrough, was found guilty following a trial at Teesside Crown Court last month of 11 charges of inciting or engaging in sexual activity with a child.

The offences dated back more than a decade.

Smith, 33, represented the Coulby Newham ward but resigned from the Conservative Party and council following his arrest.

In June 2019 Smith - who had been elected the month before - apologised for comments he made to the Middlesbrough FC fan page Fly Me To The Moon in which he referred to people on benefits as "rotten pond life families that should be sterilised and washed".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tees-61469876
Unfortunately, this is what I'm coming to expect from the Modern Tory.
By Samanfur
And then there's this guy:

And whoever this is. And the rest of the people mentioned:

EXCLUSIVE: Top Tory MP faces drink spiking claims as victim 'woke up to find nipples being licked'
Two Tory MPs have also been accused of proposing a threesome to a minister’s girlfriend, which she refused.
Oboogie liked this
By Malcolm Armsteen
I don't l know if I've mentioned this before, but Iaiaian Dunkin' Smith is an utter cunt. Complete, utter, cunt.
Nigredo, Youngian, Oboogie liked this
By Andy McDandy
Reminiscent of a Thick of It episode where a cleaner intrudes on a late night planning session, and the MPs tell her very bluntly to get lost because they're MPs and she's not. Malcolm Tucker defuses the situation, asks her what she thinks about the issues discussed, and bollocks the MPs for being twats.
By Bones McCoy
Andy McDandy wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:21 pm Reminiscent of a Thick of It episode where a cleaner intrudes on a late night planning session, and the MPs tell her very bluntly to get lost because they're MPs and she's not. Malcolm Tucker defuses the situation, asks her what she thinks about the issues discussed, and bollocks the MPs for being twats.
is there a YouTube clip of that.
It would be a nice addition to social media right now.
By Cyclist
It probably never happened but let's insinuate that it did

A Conservative MP has defended Boris Johnson and suggested it was likely NHS staff had also been "letting their hair down" during the Covid pandemic.

Richard Bacon was speaking after Sue Gray's report highlighted the extent of lockdown parties at Downing Street.

Mr Bacon, who represents South Norfolk, said the prime minister should not be "condemned".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-61587994

Tosser
Oboogie liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]