:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
By Boiler
Meanwhile, Daddy gets French citizenship.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... itizenship

Oh, and

Screenshot 2022-05-20 at 17-04-31 Boris Johnson ‘grateful to Met’ for Partygate inquiry and says he hopes Sue Gray report will be published soon – UK politics live.png
Screenshot 2022-05-20 at 17-04-31 Boris Johnson ‘grateful to Met’ for Partygate inquiry and says he hopes Sue Gray report will be published soon – UK politics live.png (24.33 KiB) Viewed 1800 times

Bought and paid for.
Last edited by Boiler on Fri May 20, 2022 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In the past it has been clear he’s been deliberately deflecting, but in this clip, going on the look on his face, he just hasn’t got a clue what he’s saying or where he is
Oboogie, Nigredo liked this
Etonian rhetoric. Eloquence.

Shit.
Nigredo liked this
Cato?

Pre-pebble Demosthenes.
Nigredo liked this
Bones McCoy wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 12:17 am The Johnson formula.

Three Word Slogan ==> Spaffing millions on consultants and mates ==> Sweet fuck-all delivered ==> Trebles all round at number ten (where they invent the next three word slogan).
Dame Sue Gray.
By satnav
The rumours about Boris and Carrie splitting seems to have stemmed from the fact that they have rarely been photographed together since the start of the year. Whilst this could indicate a split it could also indicate that Johnson has been advised to keep Carrie in the background.

Carrie's views on the environment and animal welfare may well with the public but I don't think that they go down too well with the headbangers in the parliamentary party who Johnson needs to pacify if he wants to avoid a confidence vote in the near future.
satnav wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 1:41 pm The rumours about Boris and Carrie splitting seems to have stemmed from the fact that they have rarely been photographed together since the start of the year. Whilst this could indicate a split it could also indicate that Johnson has been advised to keep Carrie in the background.

Carrie's views on the environment and animal welfare may well with the public but I don't think that they go down too well with the headbangers in the parliamentary party who Johnson needs to pacify if he wants to avoid a confidence vote in the near future.
She plays very badly with the ConservativeHome headbangers.
Some of them believe that Johnson is one divorce away fomr becoming Disraeli.
mattomac liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]