:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Boiler
Andy McDandy wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 8:06 pm On the "get a better job" thing, I can only assume that they know that if not for Johnson they'd struggle to be pushing trolleys round Asda car park.
Well, we can but live in hope that such a fate befalls them...

"Work extra hours" - yes, I can remember a time when employers pulled every trick in the book to stop you going into overtime - annualised accounting periods, anyone?
By RedSparrows
Boiler wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 8:52 pm
Andy McDandy wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 8:06 pm On the "get a better job" thing, I can only assume that they know that if not for Johnson they'd struggle to be pushing trolleys round Asda car park.
Well, we can but live in hope that such a fate befalls them...

"Work extra hours" - yes, I can remember a time when employers pulled every trick in the book to stop you going into overtime - annualised accounting periods, anyone?
'Work extra hours' instead of queing up for 4pm discount bargans at Morrisons. What a beautiful choice these cunts are offering us.
Nigredo liked this
By MisterMuncher
Too much like honest work
By Boiler
From the BBC:

The Metropolitan Police confirmed a man was in custody over allegations dating back to between 2002 and 2009.

The Conservative Party said he had been asked by the chief whip not to attend Parliament while an investigation is ongoing.

The man also faces allegations of an abuse of position of trust and misconduct in a public office.

A Met Police spokesman would not confirm the identity of the man or if he was an MP, but published a statement, saying: "In January 2020, the Met received a report relating to alleged sexual offences having been committed between 2002 and 2009.
By Watchman
Good job he isn’t “that weird bloke in the flat downstairs”, then his face and name would be front page news
Dalem Lake liked this
By Spoonman
That'll be a fair few Tories making damn sure that their mugs will be in the prominent camera shots at PMQ's tomorrow.

Certain amateur detectives on social media are making an assumption that its someone whom has been talked about (but never formally named) in a rape/sexual assault claim not that long ago.
By Youngian
What do voters in Romford think should happen rapists in the nick? Perhaps they could ask their no-nonsense law and order MP Andrew Rosindell if he thinks they deserve stairway nonce bashing.
https://universalcreditsuffer.com/2022/ ... -offences/
Last edited by Youngian on Tue May 17, 2022 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Paul Stains has been phoning his office all evening, but they've been hanging up on him.
Oboogie, Nigredo liked this
By Dalem Lake
Youngian wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 9:18 pm What do voters in Romford think should happen rapists in the nick? Perhaps they could ask their no-nonsense law and order MP Andrew Rosindell if he thinks they deserve stairway nonce bashing.
https://universalcreditsuffer.com/2022/ ... -offences/
A source in the Metropolitan Police Unit investigating these allegations confirmed to me that Rosindell was arrested earlier today at a preplanned appointment. The Met had liased with the Commons authorities and Tory Whips in advance, hence how they have been able to tell him not to attend Parliament despite him being under arrest and uncontactable.
How fucking comfy is that?? "Hello, this is the police. We're going to arrest you on suspicion of rape. When is a convienient time for you to come down to the station?"
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]