:sunglasses: 30 % :pray: 5 % :laughing: 40 % :cry: 15 % :🤗 10 %
By Samanfur
She'll probably try to blame this on dyslexia, as well:

Nadine Dorries drops another howler – this time she’s got Channel 5 all wrong

Nadine Dorries got muddled up again during the media rounds this morning, with Channel 5 on the receiving end of a classic gaffe this time.

Appearing on LBC, the Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport claimed that the channel which debuted in 1997 was privatised a few years ago.

In fact, it was always a private company and never owned by the government.
Last edited by Samanfur on Fri Apr 29, 2022 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oboogie liked this
By Andy McDandy
She'll say that the photo was just illustrative and not meant to be a literal depiction of the event, and duuh, are you thick or something, and besides, we all know what we're talking about.
By mattomac
Andy McDandy wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 7:13 pm She'll say that the photo was just illustrative and not meant to be a literal depiction of the event, and duuh, are you thick or something, and besides, we all know what we're talking about.
Problem is she expects us to take other stuff at face value like Boris Johnson’s statements.
By davidjay
kreuzberger wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 7:51 pm It doesn't quite have the same geopolitical resonance as the Zinoviev Letter, but there is no doubting that it is scraped from the floor of the same budgie cage.

Plus ça change.

Also; Nads, love. He's still not going to do you.
I wouldn't be too sure about that. She's got four limbs and a pulse.
By Boiler
davidjay wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 8:11 pm
kreuzberger wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 7:51 pm It doesn't quite have the same geopolitical resonance as the Zinoviev Letter, but there is no doubting that it is scraped from the floor of the same budgie cage.

Plus ça change.

Also; Nads, love. He's still not going to do you.
I wouldn't be too sure about that. She's got four limbs and a pulse.
Ah, the limbs are a nice to have but not strictly necessary.

That aside, I think that we need a new unit SI unit for density and I propose it be called the Dorries - because my God, there's dwarf stars less dense than her.

Last edited by Boiler on Mon May 02, 2022 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Boiler
satnav wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 7:53 pm So Nadine believes that is absurd that people might work after 10 o clock at night does she? What does that say about her working habits?
Hang on - she's the fucking culture secretary. Has she ever been to a fucking TV studio, where working beyond 10pm is an everyday occurrence? How does she think Match Of The Day gets on air? The fucking Transmission Faeries that live at the bottom of the garden?!

My head asplode
By Nigredo
Andy McDandy wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 7:13 pm She'll say that the photo was just illustrative and not meant to be a literal depiction of the event, and duuh, are you thick or something, and besides, we all know what we're talking about.
She retweeted this:

By Nigredo
https://www.bloggerheads.com/archives/2 ... -from-god/

Unsure if this has been posted here before. Choice quote:
“I am not an MP for any reason other than because God wants me to be. ”
Take god out of the equation and we get:

“I am not an MP for any reason. There is nothing I did that got me here. There is nothing amazing or special about me.”

Which is really quite accurate.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]