:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
[quote=Boiler post_id=24284 time=1650482840 user_id=57}

Where's he the MP for?

Oh... Mansfield.

What. A. Fucking. Surprise.
[/quote]

Mansfield has Ben Bradley, Lee Anderson is in Ashfield.

He might not be as secure as he looks. Lots of "Ashfield Independent" voters, who may not be particularly impressed with him.
By Boiler
From https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-61170379

The government will attempt to delay a decision over an investigation into whether Boris Johnson misled MPs about lockdown parties.

MPs were set to vote on Thursday on a Labour plan for a Commons committee to investigate his past comments about Whitehall gatherings.

But ministers now say that vote should wait until probes by the Met Police and civil servant Sue Gray have concluded.

Some rebel Tory MPs were threatening to vote with Labour, or not at all.

A Labour source said Tory whips "knew that they couldn't vote this down" - and MPs backing the government would be "voting for a cover-up".
Been looking at the New Statesman election thing. There's an implausibly high Reform Party score which could be squeezed by the Tories very easily. But against that, the Tories hold a lot of seats with fairly low vote shares, with assumptions of no tactical voting (by Greens or Labour mostly). The Tory position is worse than the headline seat numbers look.

https://sotn.newstatesman.com/2022/03/britainpredicts/
kreuzberger wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:41 pm Are they not both scab constituencies? Dogs, flees, sleep tight.
Is it me, or have Labour died on their arse in areas that worked on in 1984? I mean, North West Durham was bad in the last election but at least Pidcock was competitive. Labour lost Cannock Chase by nearly 20,000.
By Nigredo
Crabcakes wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:32 pm
Nigredo wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:48 pm
Boiler wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:04 pm That first Tweet made me shudder, for many reasons :(
As well it should. 5 hours for my mother to pass after they removed the oxygen mask, and bearing witness to it remains the single most wretched and worst thing I've ever had to do on this earth. And I was lucky enough to be by her bedside and not saying goodbye through a fucking Ipad.
Bloody hell. That sounds absolutely horrendous, and no way to go out or have to say goodbye.
It was typical of mum's robust stubborness that she kept fighting through something that would've finished off most others quite easily. She had myriad health issues that meant her time was coming sooner rather than later and I'd made as much peace with that as is possible, what truly haunts me is that we weren't able to see her whilst she was conscious and cognizant and her last week alive on this earth was spent alone, bored, miserable and scared witless in a hospital side room with no human contact. But more on that should be for my grief counsellor.
kreuzberger liked this
Interesting that the closer they are to him, the longer the odds (and yes, I count Truss there, as she's largely avoided humiliation on morning TV/radio, and her role distances her from domestic shit). Almost as if Brand Boris is increasingly tainted.
The motion passes.

Oooh...
Oboogie liked this
Apparently for many - Baker included - his triumphal performance at the Tuesday night meeting was the proof they needed that his "contrition" was all for show.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]