:sunglasses: 50 % :laughing: 50 %
By Cyclist
The jobs he's going after are 'hostilities only'. Posts created for overseeing Brexit and the Covid pandemic. It's a bit early to be thinking of doing away with them just yet, but they were never intended to be permanent anyway.

What gets me about this is why a minister for Brexit opportunities is interfering with Cabinet Office responsibilities. The Civil Service is the Cabinet Office's responsibility, not some jumped -up junior Trade Minister with a non-job created as a reward for being a good dog and dancing to his master's tune.
Boiler, Watchman, Nigredo liked this
By Cyclist
Jacob Rees-Mogg opposes fur and foie gras ban as it 'limits personal choice'

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ ... 303364.amp

The law says I can't whack supercilious Tory cunts with a cricket bat - that's limiting personal choice too.

Edit: I have just learned that 3 weeks ago JR-M sold £44.5 million of shares in Sberbank, one of the institutions his chum Boris sanctioned yesterday.

Hmmmm...
Nigredo, mattomac liked this
By Watchman
Rees-Mogg says Ukraine war has shown that Partygate scandal was just 'disproportionate fluff'

Nice Jacob, I bet the grieving families of 179,000 lost souls feel so much better for that
By Boiler
From today's Guardian live feed:

Jacob Rees-Mogg told Andrew Marr to “get a sense of perspective” this evening, after the broadcaster described the “intense anger” he felt at the death of his father.

Marr, who presents the LBC show Tonight with Andrew Marr, told the Cabinet minister:

I buried my father on the week that one of those parties took place and it was a party. He was an elder of the Church of Scotland – that church was locked and barred. We had a small gathering, most of the family weren’t there. The other parishioners he would have loved to be there weren’t allowed to be there because we followed the rules. And I felt intensely angry about that – and I do not regard this as fluff.”

Rees-Mogg told Marr that while he believed closing churches during Covid was a “great mistake”, he did not regret using the word “fluff” to describe partygate allegations.

“What is happening now two years on against what’s going on in Ukraine, what is going on with the cost of living crisis, one has to get a sense of perspective,” Rees-Mogg said.

“What is going on in Ukraine is fundamental to the security of the Western world.

“And you are comparing this to a fine issued for something that happened two years ago.”

He added: “I think we need to look at what is fundamental to the security of our nation and the security of the Western world.”

Marr told the Brexit opportunities minister that what happened to him “happened to so many others up and down the country.”

“We find, I would say, that word ‘fluff’ quite offensive”, he said.

But Mr Rees-Mogg replied: “I still think that in comparison with the war in Ukraine… a fine for something that happened two years ago is not the most pressing political matter”.

“The Daily Mail headline said ‘don’t forget there’s a war on’ and this is something we have to remember - we need a sense of perspective”.

Maybe that cunt has a different Bible to me: one that doesn't include Matthew 19:24...

Apparently the BBC came in for further criticism by the Tories as they banged the table in the 1922 Committee meeting.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]