:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:47 pm Are Labour allowed to mention this stuff, or would it be "dogwhistling" and "to the right of the Tories"? Deporting people guilty of serious offences doesn't seem that outlandish.

It plays well with a certain type of Rube though.
You could bet that the following narrative will take place:

- Policy announced. Wild applause from bigots, racists and Murdoch media.
- Policy under threat from lefties, Remainer Civil Service, yooman rites lawyers.
- Policy dropped.
- Brave Boris foiled by Enemies of the State.
By Boiler
A comment left anonymously (no, not that cunt) on Fenton's board about Johnson.

There is still a glimmer of hope when there are posts like this on a non-political message board.

"I know I'm like a broken record about this, but how do people genuinely feel about this government? Are you satisfied with Johnson's stewardship of the country? Angry? Indifferent? Apathetic?

I struggle to get my head around the concept of a once proud nation being led by a shameless bullshitter, a spoilt brat who has never done anything for the greater good in his overprivileged existence. Without even trying, he's dismantling the unwritten constitution of this country which assumes people are basically decent and honest and make their political arguments in good faith. It seems ridiculous to believe this is even close to being true now.

Even now, people defend his barefaced lying, his lawbreaking, his deceitful manipulation tactics, his lack of decency, integrity and compassion. It shouldn't be up for debate that he isn't fit for office, IMO, and I have yet to hear any convincing argument to the contrary. "ooh, there's a war on", "cost of living crisis", "move on". What a load of crap. He made the rules which meant that people couldn't see their dying relatives or attend their funerals, then knowingly broke them repeatedly, then lied about it on numerous occasions. "Partygate" probably wouldn't even make it into the top 5 of the shameless episodes he's been directly involved in. Not sure where the nuance is here, if there is any. He's an out and out ####.

People I like and respect have defended him, I just can't get my head around why. It's absolute madness.

Thank God for Sir Keir bravely abstaining whenever the opposition have to oppose.

I think I have just about had enough of this ridiculous country."
Spoonman liked this
There's a lot of well, but... around now. People who say his latest escapades are beyond the pale start with, "He did well with Brexit and covid but this is too much." Then when the dust's settled they'll forget about this and remember saying how well he's done on Brexit and covid and think what a good Prime Minister he's been. There's going to be a lot of Dunkirk Spirit-esque nostalgia about lockdown with the clown who caused so much of the problem getting the credit.
Boiler wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:51 pm I've no idea how these things work, but how would that translate into seats at a GE?
Small Labour majority but the translations don’t show tactical voting trends that ebb and flow. So Lib Dem and some Labour potential seat gains in England are easy to be underestimated while SNP predicted wins can be exaggerated.
Oboogie liked this
The SNP are probably pretty solid, because they're at least second everywhere, I think. So a Tory collapse could add up to 6 seats to what they have, while Labour will do well to add 2 seats. In Wales, the deal with Plaid might help each parties supporters vote tactically. To take one example, Labour nearly regained Preseli Pembrokeshire in 2017 (lost by 314), with 2,700 Plaid votes. Of course, lots of Plaid supporters are already tactically voting Labour (they got over 6,000 in the Welsh Assembly seat), and there will be quite a few Plaid supporters who don't like Labour, but there ought to be enough transfers to gain Labour the seat in the future if the Tories perform like 2017.

See how Wakefield goes.
By Boiler
There is a BBC SYB on Johnson today.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61137123

The Tory Brexit bots are out in force.

Still, I'm sure the wet fart that is Hoyle will probably wag a finger in the Commons. Sad really - the arcane procedural bollocks means he can lie to the House almost with impunity, yet were Starmer to stand there and call him a liar to his face he'd face a far stiffer punishment.

And a former mate is outraged that I have ceased to vote.
By Boiler
It's the apologists for the cunt I hate even more (hello, Bill Cash). At least Starmer was on the money.

I've turned off the streaming feed and I shall retire upstairs; it's been a disappointing (and on occasion, very wet) day.

Oh, and there's something about those half-British, half-Ukrainian flag badges that angers me. Maybe it's just the people wearing them.
Spoonman liked this
Boiler wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:41 pm It's the apologists for the cunt I hate even more (hello, Bill Cash). At least Starmer was on the money.

I've turned off the streaming feed and I shall retire upstairs; it's been a disappointing (and on occasion, very wet) day.

Oh, and there's something about those half-British, half-Ukrainian flag badges that angers me. Maybe it's just the people wearing them.
People who'd happily play the performing monkey for oligarchs three short months ago.
I must say that some of the supportive "questions" from his backbenchers aren't exactly helpful in the way they seem to think.

PS Fabricant clearly pissed.
Oboogie liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]