:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Bones McCoy
Crabcakes wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:10 pm Wow. We’re at “they’re dead, get over it” I see.

It amazes me that Currie keeps landing the media work.
Under the presentable Oxbridge skin there's a deeply unpleasant bit of work, which regularly gets out in public.

A few years back she was on one of those Sven Nolan thingies on R5L dissing the Trussell Trust.
She quite happily described parking up close to food banks, and kerb crawling after recipients to take note of their clothes, phones or cars.

Major should have held her head under for a good 10 minutes longer.
By Andy McDandy
From the same mould as Shirley Porter, Olga Maitland, and I'd venture Ghislaine Maxwell. Arrogant, above the rules and arseholes.

She gets tv work because she provides good telly, aka says things designed to get people's backs up.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Like a pair of 70s Levis.

She came pre-faded. But smelled gorgeous.
By Abernathy
Boiler wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:32 pm
Andy McDandy wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:44 pm Wakefield nonce has quit as an MP.
Let's see if booting the forrins out is still more important than the cost of living to the citizens of Wakey.
I have a horrific gnawing suspicion that it still is.
By Andy McDandy
40 years ago was 1982. Even the punks had stopped wearing swastikas to shock. If he dressed up as a Nazi he was a true believer, or incredibly stupid, and a true believer.

Besides, he looks like a sex case.
By Youngian
Abernathy wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:09 pm
Boiler wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:32 pm
Andy McDandy wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:44 pm Wakefield nonce has quit as an MP.
Let's see if booting the forrins out is still more important than the cost of living to the citizens of Wakey.
I have a horrific gnawing suspicion that it still is.
And if Wakefield is a disaster for the Tories, anti migrant initiatives aren’t going to bail them out in future. Immigration has fallen way down the political agenda since Johnson’s been at the wheel. Maybe people think its job done or because tabloids aren’t screaming every day about foreigners. And it should be obvious to a halfwit by now that ending free movement has just caused fucking aggravation.
By Arrowhead
Abernathy wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:09 pm I have a horrific gnawing suspicion that it still is.
Same here. Labour managed a 4.5% swing in the recent Birmingham Erdington by-election - if repeated in Wakefield, the Tories would still comfortably hold the seat. Labour need something more akin to their showing in Old Bexley & Sidcup late last year.
By Tubby Isaacs
Arrowhead wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:03 pm
Same here. Labour managed a 4.5% swing in the recent Birmingham Erdington by-election - if repeated in Wakefield, the Tories would still comfortably hold the seat. Labour need something more akin to their showing in Old Bexley & Sidcup late last year.
Labour would regain the seat on a 4.5% swing. That would be pretty underwhelming though- Tracy Brabin won Wakefield very easily, so Labour ought to be closer to Old Bexley and Sidcup levels.
By Arrowhead
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:46 pm Labour would regain the seat on a 4.5% swing. That would be pretty underwhelming though- Tracy Brabin won Wakefield very easily, so Labour ought to be closer to Old Bexley and Sidcup levels.
Yeah I think my numbers are out lol.

I suppose another factor counting against the Tories are the grubby circumstances which triggered the by-election in the first place. Comparing Wakefield & Birmingham Erdington is a bit like comparing apples and pears I suppose.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]