:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
kreuzberger, Oboogie liked this
By Boiler
Abernathy wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:42 pm How do I access the URL for the above video to pass it on?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1514140372880007169

On my 'Droid phone using Opera, it was a long press on the video which brought up the dialog box "copy video address". I stuck it inside URL tags to stop the forum resolving it as a Twitter video.
This narrative that is being pushed of "but it was only nine minutes" is SPECTACULARLY ill judged and tin eared considering thousands would have done anything to spend nine minutes with their dying relative.
The All New KevS wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:08 pm This narrative that is being pushed of "but it was only nine minutes" is SPECTACULARLY ill judged and tin eared considering thousands would have done anything to spend nine minutes with their dying relative.
By the same logic, speeding for 9 minutes is fine. Having filthy hands and cooking for 9 minutes in a restaurant is fine. Beating someone up as long as they don’t die for 9 minutes is fine.

And of course, as we all know you can only catch covid after 10 minutes of exposure and not a second less.
Oboogie liked this
I believe at the time you'd most likely catch COVID if you were within a 1 meter proximity of someone for a minute, around about 5 within a 2 meter proximity (assuming poor ventilation of course).

So responsible social distancing? Was it bollocks. No way he drank that beer in 9 minutes either.
Looks like this is just round 1 - reporting seems to be coalescing around 3 more fines for Johnson. One of which may be for an event that he was at for 25 minutes, so the 9 minutes defence may last barely longer than 9 minutes itself.

I think the drip feed over the next couple of weeks just before local elections is the worst possible scenario for Johnson, and as such is richly deserved.
Crabcakes wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:03 pm Looks like this is just round 1 - reporting seems to be coalescing around 3 more fines for Johnson. One of which may be for an event that he was at for 25 minutes, so the 9 minutes defence may last barely longer than 9 minutes itself.

I think the drip feed over the next couple of weeks just before local elections is the worst possible scenario for Johnson, and as such is richly deserved.
I'm worried that he's coughed for this one because he thinks he can explain it away, while there is worse stuff he's fighting to keep quiet. If he can't keep the other stuff quiet, the Cabinet have made themselves look incredibly silly.
The whole "nine minutes" thing smacks of it being a pre-prepared li(n)e. Who the hell times a quiet, oh-no-not-controversial-it-was-only-work meeting?

It's a tactical, linguistic smokescreen. Brazenly putting the main deceit at the epicentre of your argument will always deflect the conversation to the margins.

For example, not; the dog ate my homework. Mate, you don't have a fucking dog.
I was lucky that she got through it unscathed but I spend weeks on end dropping off my mum's shopping at her doorstep while she struggled to carry it to the kitchen. Then we decided that it was safe for her to open all the windows and sit in her bedroom while I dashed in, dropped her stuff in the fridge/cupboards and ran out again after wiping down everything I'd touched. We missed her birthday, summer outings, Christmas. All of it time and occasions we can never get back. Fuck off Johnson and fuck off all your apologisers with their it doesn't matter/we're at war/he did the big stuff/getting the country back on target/yeahbutBlairdonesomethingIreadaboutitsomewhere. Fuck off and form your own failed nation state filled with rampant corruption, cronyism and laws that can be ignored if you're rich enough and well connected. The decent people left can rebuild this wonderful place you've destroyed. Fuck off.
kreuzberger, Boiler, Spoonman and 7 others liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]