:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
Youngian wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:42 am Johnson’s making the usual knob of himself but its more important that the UK PM is in Kyiv and not Putin. And yes milk it but not a self-promoting tacky video

Much better is this one addressing Ukrainians, despite shades of Lenin’s return to Russia
Nothing says serious statesman like double thumbs up
Oboogie liked this
Boiler wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:32 am Fishermen make up an insignificant number of the population. Sadly, this Tousi bloke may well be right regarding Johnson's potential victory.
Next election is 2 years of financial hardship away. You can’t pay the bills with a picture of Johnson pretending he’s Churchill.
Watchman wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:33 am
Youngian wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:42 am Johnson’s making the usual knob of himself but its more important that the UK PM is in Kyiv and not Putin. And yes milk it but not a self-promoting tacky video

Much better is this one addressing Ukrainians, despite shades of Lenin’s return to Russia
Nothing says serious statesman like double thumbs up
Just noticed I’m following in Mr McDandy’s ref to thumbs
By Boiler
Samanfur wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:04 pm Starmer's already calling for their resignations.
How DARE the TRAITOR Starmer call for the resignation of our brave PM, who was in Kyiv last week and got us our Brexit?!!!!!1!!

(coming soon to a tweet/BTL comment near you)
Arrowhead liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]