:sunglasses: 57.1 % :pray: 4.8 % :laughing: 28.6 % :poo: 9.5 %
By Youngian
Who have they arrested, Jimmy Hoffa? Large construction projects are an effective opportunity to launder illicit cash. Like building hotels.
A spokesperson for South Wales Police said: “South Wales police has executed warrants as part of an investigation into allegations of bribery, fraud and money laundering.
By Youngian
His conclusion is that only more demos will bring about peace.
I was inspired to see so many young people on the streets of Moscow and of St Petersburg, of many cities all across Russia, saying it wasn’t done in their name and they didn’t want that war — exactly the same language many of us used on the eve of the invasion of Iraq when we said it’s not done in our name, in the same way Americans said that about the Vietnam War.

So, it is the voices of people all around the world searching for and demanding peace that are the voices we should be listening to at the present time.
Oboogie liked this
By Malcolm Armsteen
It's a genuinely-held position of irrelevance, but its function is to defend a bunch of genocide deniers and Putin proxies.
That.
By RedSparrows
Boiler wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:33 pm
The Weeping Angel wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:26 pm Always looking on the bright side.
Please, prove me wrong.
The problem with cynicism is you can't ever satisfy it.
Oboogie, Nigredo liked this
By The Weeping Angel
RedSparrows wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:19 pm
Boiler wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:33 pm
The Weeping Angel wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:26 pm Always looking on the bright side.
Please, prove me wrong.
The problem with cynicism is you can't ever satisfy it.
True and it should be noted that the news has been dominated by Ukraine and Rishi Sunak rather than what has happened at Unite.
Oboogie liked this
By Oboogie
Youngian wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:44 pm His conclusion is that only more demos will bring about peace.
I was inspired to see so many young people on the streets of Moscow and of St Petersburg, of many cities all across Russia, saying it wasn’t done in their name and they didn’t want that war — exactly the same language many of us used on the eve of the invasion of Iraq when we said it’s not done in our name, in the same way Americans said that about the Vietnam War.
Because the Iraq and Vietnam demos prevented/ended war? Of course they did.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]