:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
I’m 100% convinced now that Johnson staying on is the best possible option for getting rid of the Tories entirely at the next election. He’s already outstayed his welcome, his personal approval ratings are dreadful, his team are shit and will keep fucking up and his 2 biggest rivals are now associated with photographic vanity and being too personally rich to have any real concept of what his policies do.

Let him survive - then he can own it all come Election Day.
Andy McDandy, Watchman, Oboogie and 2 others liked this
Sadly I don’t see Sunak or Truss changing direction, Labour have been ahead since Paterson debacle, you know partygate isn’t the last one. If truth be told I expect the expected return of voters won’t happen like it didn’t on Election Day in 1997, and it’s the only reason why some polls are close at the moment.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/61012030

Unsure of whether a party has taken place on the other side of his partition wall but the pork haystack can speak with authority and certainty on the trans debate.
Mrs A and I have just discussed whether or not the Tories actually understand the grief they are causing.

I have suspended my belief in Hanlon's Razor.
What a surprise! Man who won't be affected by tax rise says he's not bothered about tax rise.

Boris Johnson says he has "absolutely no problem" with raising National Insurance (NI) to tackle the NHS' post-pandemic backlog.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-61008015.amp
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]