:sunglasses: 26.1 % :laughing: 60.9 % :cry: 4.3 % :🤗 8.7 %
By Watchman
Wootton is cunt to the power of x compared to Littledick, Wootton is full on, permanent spiteful, nasty, sneering mode.
I was thinking, even Darce drew back from letting Mr Florida use the Ukraine as a back drop for a piece on Dadski’s Armyski
By Andy McDandy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... eting.html

Back after a break - his mother had died.

Column today is a nostalgia fest about the 70s, strikes, rising costs of living, and how kids today don't know what hardship is, flat screen TVs, mobile phones, never did a proper day's work etc...
By Youngian
As far as the snowflake generation is concerned, a real crisis will be when Waitrose runs out of quinoa and a bottle of charcoal water costs more than a litre of diesel (which it probably does already).
I have a memory of certain columnists accusing the lefty hippies of being sanctimonious wankers for wanting to turn their back on consumerism.

He’s getting the hang of this Google malarkey
The resultant increase in the cost of electricity jacked up the price of absolutely everything, until inflation hit 22.5 per cent in 1975.
By Nigredo
Andy McDandy wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:44 am https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... eting.html

Back after a break - his mother had died.
At her 90th birthday lunch, I found her washing her glasses in the sink in the men's toilets. 'You know this is the Gents', Mum?'

'Don't worry,' she said, 'I'm defining as non-binary today!'
Such is his reputation, I'm cynically skeptical about whether this minor anecdote of fond remembrance (that conveniently lines up exactly with his column's views, style of writing, and sense of humour) for a departed relative even actually happened.

EDIT: I also see she passed away in Detroit. Have any of the Littlejohn family actually been resident in Britain recently?
By Youngian
Watchman wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:59 am Lived in Detroit? I thought that was gangster central with no-go zones for whitey
Lured over there with promises of endless silk stockings and Glen Miller concerts.
Decimated Detroit has large middle income suburbs and the city has welcomed Middle Eastern and European immigration to contribute to regeneration. Like Fatima, Ivan and Richard’s mum.
By davidjay
Apart from the odds on a 90 year old knowing much about non-binary gender definition, her birthday was at least three years ago. Was the issue in existence in 2019, or is Littlejohn now sinking so low that he uses his recently-deceased mother to make a cheap jibe?
Nigredo, Watchman, Amazonian liked this
By Andy McDandy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... trage.html

OK, Cuntchops, what do you want to talk about?

Boris is great, everyone should shut up, police are soft, mental health jibe, what do "experts" know, net zero boo!, shut up you're past it, Boris is great, aren't my readers wonderful?

And BTL they're lapping it up.
By Youngian
Edward is correct and have no idea what Richard's saying but he's very angry.
Edward Gardiner, London, United Kingdom, 9 minutes ago
This article is even more stupid than Johnson's original speech and that was REALLY stupid.

Richard Allen, Bedford, 1 hour ago
NO, WELL EDUCATED RIFFRAFF WHO HAVE ACHIEVED ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN THEIR LIVES
By Andy McDandy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... -head.html
The politics of resentment has no place in this column.
Look at Rishi Sunak! Look at his posh clothes! Look at his expensive trainers! What about the civil servants, all Peloton bikes and Netflix, having it easy?

Oh yeah, hee hee, a woman has got older. Hee hee, another woman had a man expose himself to her, serves her right because she supports trans rights, the silly cow. Hee hee, some people are still taking precautions which impact nobody but themselves, the sad bastards!

Cunt.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]